Joyful January 2023 Purchases!

Being very joyful indeed!
Please ignore all the cardboard boxes etc, we are renovating and its not the best Place to take good pics, but I tried my best :biggrin:

Neonoe in bicolour empreinte, and spur of the moment purchase, the Link One Cat Eye sunnies. They just spoke to me. And their pics are ATROCIOUS, i just got my new IPhone 14 pro max and havent mastered the photo taking yet..

And! Speedy30 came to me preloved, it was under 400€ incl. shipping and its in awesome condition. Its from year 2012, so considering that too.

I just cant wait to hang with my goodies soon enough ❤️

View attachment 5696418

View attachment 5696419

View attachment 5696420

View attachment 5696421
Fantastic purchases! I cannot believe the price on that Speedy and I LOVE the Noe!

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
Huhu, it is coming! They only had the store display in the flagship store and had to order it for me which will take 3-5 days to arrive. But it is all paid for. So excited when it comes. Finally decided for the red Alma!
Would have loved to add the red white bandeau, but that is sold out and the SA said, it won‘t be restocked. Bummer. But I online ordered the yellow white one two weeks ago, hope that one gets shipped some time now…

9E462E85-DDFE-41CA-8E25-FDE3F784067F.jpeg

Now that’s a haul!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:Wow! It’s all amazing and such pretty pieces. You definitely went all out and love the collection which is great. And I love how you call it the measles po!:lol: Very cute. At times I view it like that too or else the twister board for coloured dots hahaha All your pieces are beautiful. Congrats:drinks:
Went a little crazy this month. I had only planned on getting the MPA. I don’t usually keep up on new LV releases and wasn’t aware of the Kusama collection until a few days before it was released. Went in store for the planned MPA and to peep the kirigami from the YK collection and fell in love with all of it. I bought the kirigami and yellow alma but the alma in store was reserved so my CA ordered it for me. I left the store still thinking about the keepall 25 and pochette metis. When my alma was ready to be picked up in store both the pochette metis and the keepall 25 were still available and I couldn’t pass them up. I also bought the measles pocket organizer to be used with the keepall. I still want another multicolor dots slg but I’ve told myself to wait until next month. If the key pouch or the mini pochette are still available then I’ll consider it as it being meant to be and get one of them.

Apologies for the bad picture. It’s been so gloomy out and the lighting in my apartments is terrible.

View attachment 5695927

Reactions: bibogirl
  • Love
Reactions: sheepie123
Huhu, it is coming! They only had the store display in the flagship store and had to order it for me which will take 3-5 days to arrive. But it is all paid for. So excited when it comes. Finally decided for the red Alma!
Would have loved to add the red white bandeau, but that is sold out and the SA said, it won‘t be restocked. Bummer. But I online ordered the yellow white one two weeks ago, hope that one gets shipped some time now…

View attachment 5696625
Yay you got it! I’ve already shared my regret at missing the red bandeau but fingers crossed my yellow one comes too.

I just received my first LV purchase in 2023. I like Kusama collection since the first time long time ago, but never pull the trigger because somehow I am not sure how to use it. Hmm, just too flashy with my outfit. But anyway, I need to have something from this collection, so I decided to get the bandeau and it’s so cute. I love it ! :love:
They also send me CNY package which I am very grateful to receive because rabbit is my favorite animal. :heart:C0F08417-8C01-49CE-98C3-700090A3E84A.png
1486D776-95FB-4015-AD01-58D60215B337.png
5857B7C6-0B94-454C-8E95-30F46F13234E.png
9CCAB412-7974-4728-8B26-12DC434CC621.png

I just received my first LV purchase in 2023. I like Kusama collection since the first time long time ago, but never pull the trigger because somehow I am not sure how to use it. Hmm, just too flashy with my outfit. But anyway, I need to have something from this collection, so I decided to get the bandeau and it’s so cute. I love it ! :love:
They also send me CNY package which I am very grateful to receive because rabbit is my favorite animal. :heart:View attachment 5696749
View attachment 5696752
View attachment 5696755
View attachment 5696756
Congratulations! I really like this bandeau:heart: Happy Lunar New Year:hugs:

Reactions: balen.girl
My Kusama Nano Speedy arrived on the 9/1 . I uploaded pics on the other threads but not this thread. Now I want to record it here to mark my Jan 23 purchase :biggrin:

Here are some pics and an unboxing video

View attachment 5696193

View attachment 5696194

View attachment 5696195

View attachment 5696196

View attachment 5696197

View attachment 5696199

View attachment 5696200

View attachment 5696202

View attachment 5696203

View attachment 5696204

I LOVE your video. It's so beautifully made! Cute nano sisters! :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: sheepie123