Joyful January 2023 Purchases!

Went a little crazy this month. I had only planned on getting the MPA. I don’t usually keep up on new LV releases and wasn’t aware of the Kusama collection until a few days before it was released. Went in store for the planned MPA and to peep the kirigami from the YK collection and fell in love with all of it. I bought the kirigami and yellow alma but the alma in store was reserved so my CA ordered it for me. I left the store still thinking about the keepall 25 and pochette metis. When my alma was ready to be picked up in store both the pochette metis and the keepall 25 were still available and I couldn’t pass them up. I also bought the measles pocket organizer to be used with the keepall. I still want another multicolor dots slg but I’ve told myself to wait until next month. If the key pouch or the mini pochette are still available then I’ll consider it as it being meant to be and get one of them.

Apologies for the bad picture. It’s been so gloomy out and the lighting in my apartments is terrible.

View attachment 5695927
I love all your choices! Which one is your favourite sofar?
I also love the PO! I would also have contemplated the red black rectangular trunk bag from the men‘s collection, but it is soooo expensive…

Initially I also was thinking about the agenda, but thought the money is better invested in a bag, as I would use that more and I already have a agenda…

How do you use the PO?

Reactions: Bumbles
Question. I am going to get the passport cover from the new collection. I want ALL of the promotional wrapping. Am I more likely to get everything by purchasing online or in store?
I went to pick up my passport cover from the new collection. I picked it up at the store. It was first brought out in the normal LV wrapping. I explained I was a “nut” for the collection wrapping. The SA at first said that they might be out of the bags. He said he would see what he could do. Look what I got. YEAH!!!!!

image.jpg