Jordan:the Ugly Truth Revealed by Nanny!

hmm, I dont doubt some of its true, but she probably exaggerated a bit cause it makes for a better story. I dont know, I hope for the children's sake that it isnt true, and that they are well looked after.

not a fan of Jordan, everyone says she is soo smart for marketing herself- I am sure her managers also had ideas how she could maximise her profits and I will never buy something that woman promotes to fill her pockets even more. Very greedy and pathetic- and in my eyes not a good role model for young women- she is the LAST woman I would look up to! Ahh, rant over!

I too agree with swanky there are 2sides of the story. If things were so bad why didn't the nanny keep calling child services, isnt it anonimous? Also I saw a little video where harvey tells peter to f-off. they were all giggling including the nanny.that was on youtube. yikes!

Yeah, if the allegations were true and the nanny was SO concerned why not call child services while it was occuring? Obviously the nanny is making money on the story now.:rolleyes: She's no angel.:yucky:

Afterwards social services came to 34-year-old Peter and Katie's home and interviewed them to check that Harvey was safe in their care. Becky said: "They must have been ashamed the authorities had to question them about being fit parents. If I had been interviewed I would have told them he had been left on his own and that is why this happened.

If I was the nanny I wouldn't wait to be interviewed - I would have volunteered the information.

That is sooooo sad.. Even though I never knew she won mum of the year, I never would have pegged her for being such a "great" parental figure given the amount and type of media coverage she got. I STILL don't know why she's "famous" though...

If that story is true then it makes me really sad - if makes me sad even if it isn't true! I think people that know that they will put themselves before their children should not be allowed to reproduce. That poor child looks so big in that picture but he can't help it, it's the parents fault.

Looking skinny but tanned from a recent trip to Australia, she was out on the town in London covered in bling jewellery, and with black boots and a minidress and partied until the early hours perhaps drowning her sorrows after her former Nanny sold her story to a newspaper. Scroll down for more...
jordan0302WENN_468x1313.jpg
Jordan leaves Mo*vida nightclub with an entourage of men including her security guards, her stylist Gary Cockerill and his husband

The 29-year-old model - real name Katie Price - was accused of drinking binges which are threatening to destroy her marriage, being a bad mother and having jealous rages at her husband.
jordanNP1312_228x381.jpg
Humiliated: Rebecca with Jordan at a lingerie launch party

Nanny Becky Gauld, who was sacked on the couple's TV show The Baby Diaries, told the News of the World: "She would sometimes come in completely trashed and start vomiting. They would shout and Peter would call her a slag."
Last year Jordan was named Celebrity Mum of the Year but the nanny said: "I only saw Katie or Pete put the boys to bed four times in the 18 months I worked for them."

Gauld, who was awarded £4,000 in compensation for unfair dismissal, claims that Jordan hardly spent any time with her children.
She said: "The only thing they do as a family is photoshoots.
"Junior was old enough to talk but never asked for his mother. In many ways he was closer to me."
A spokesman for Jordan confirmed that the model plans to seek legal advice against Gauld after the allegations left her furious.
A friend of Jordan's told the Daily Star: "She's absolutely seething with rage at what Becky's been saying.
"She trusted her and brought her into her house and now she's been betrayed. Scroll down for more...
jordanMATRIX_468x653.jpg
Jordan with husband Peter Andre, baby Junior and son Harvey

"Kate is calling in her lawyers and is determined to show she's innocent of these accusations."
Jordan has two sons Harvey, five, and Junior, two, and a daughter Princess Tiáamii, seven months.
In recent weeks, the model has been sporting a more subtle look with her brassy blond locks died brunette, and she has also had a breast reduction going from a huge 32FF to a far more reasonable 32D. She is also rumoured to have had a nose job.

Jordan hits the town WITHOUT Pete - as her nanny hits out at her parenting, binge drinking and jealous rages | the Daily Mail

I can't remember where I read it, but Jordan was saying that any nanny they hire, better make sure they don't hug or cuddle the children. Jordan says that isn't the nanny's job. I was speechless after I read it. Now who knows how much truth there is, but it breaks your heart for the little ones.