Jolly June 2023 purchases!

Pretty :smile:. I seriously considered getting this set since it’s so different from our BTP set. And with these pieces, it would be easy to find a black or white leather strap or silver chain to wear with them. Good luck deciding :smile:
Thank you @Iamminda :biggrin: YK set is totally different from BTP set, I found I am more leaning towards bold colors.
The only con is that if I keep this set, meaning I have 2 kirigami sets, if there are new sets prettier than this one, I wont be able to get it. Because I don't want to be a kirigami collector haha:giggle: as kirigami is not my most used items.

I just tested the small one, feels like it is slightly smaller than BTP one, when I insert cards, very snuggle while quite loose in BTP one.

Feels like I'm going back in time in this thread, everyone's got a current season/year item, mine is from last year but bought preloved. SITC Kirigami :loveeyes:
Bonus, it had a price Decrease being preloved!

20230606_092253.jpg

I'm like you, @lemondln - I wasn't intending to be a Kirigami collector, but am considering BTP 2.0 as well. I don't know if id feel comfortable keeping both if i got both. Whereas I think your YK and BTP 21 are very unique sets, if that helps!

This is my very first Kirigami set, and I can totally understand why people feel like it's 3 bags for the price of 1, the designs are all so unique and functional :love:

Feels like I'm going back in time in this thread, everyone's got a current season/year item, mine is from last year but bought preloved. SITC Kirigami :loveeyes:
Bonus, it had a price Decrease being preloved!

View attachment 5796599

I'm like you, @lemondln - I wasn't intending to be a Kirigami collector, but am considering BTP 2.0 as well. I don't know if id feel comfortable keeping both if i got both. Whereas I think your YK and BTP 21 are very unique sets, if that helps!

This is my very first Kirigami set, and I can totally understand why people feel like it's 3 bags for the price of 1, the designs are all so unique and functional :love:
Cant stop buying these little cuties right? These are so cute to collect. Congratulations to your first set!

My Monoglam Neverfull arrived, and I'm thrilled with it! In photos taken indoors, with somewhat gloomy and overcast lighting, it looks a bit lighter and whiter. However in person, it definitely skews more dark blue and denim-y. Tried to get a shot of the awesome iridescence... and wound up getting a bit of the blurry rainbows and a much clearer shot of my cat :lol:View attachment 5793796
View attachment 5793795
absolutely stunning:heart: I LOVE the kitty in the box
After first falling in love with this bag last summer, Miss Raspberry is finally mine 10 months later :smile:. I was thinking of getting one in a new summer color (like lilac provence or lagoon) but I really don‘t want to use a guitar strap with it. As luck would have it :lol:, I have a fuschia LV strap that is pretty much an exact match. It may seem silly to get a bag in an old soon-to-be discontinued color (2 left in the country today) but I know I will use this one a lot. Also got the blue pumpkin charm. Thanks for letting me share :smile:

View attachment 5793987
I love it IM!:love: the color is fabulous and that charm. Ties in with the strap so well. I need more pumpkin stuff!!!! I need you to teach me how to wear my Alma BB it doesnt hang right for me crossbody.:flowers:
My FOMO super early bday gift to myself. This bag is unlike anything I’ve ever seen! :lol: The lighting changes the look at every turn.:heart::loveeyes:
View attachment 5795049
View attachment 5795050
View attachment 5795051
View attachment 5795052
Zip is the smoothest I’ve ever had and it feels indestructible. Love how lightweight it is too.:heart:
:heart:Happy tiny bit early birthday my dear friend. I need to grab a bday gift too(for Nov. a pumpkin item :giggle:) :heart:

It's my birthday month and here's my birthday bag.. MWT Speedyb30 :love: :yahoo: :hbeat: kept the stickers to a minimum, only front corner and side. Super love how it turned out!! Extra special as front stickers were chosen with my little girl!
20230607_120110.jpg

This side sticker was a surprise selection by my fantastic SA. It was fun anticipating what it would be, I only knew what it was when I collected the bag. And I love what she chose, as I'm a true-blue gemini :biggrin:
20230607_114536.jpg

It's my birthday month and here's my birthday bag.. MWT Speedyb30 :love: :yahoo: :hbeat: kept the stickers to a minimum, only front corner and side. Super love how it turned out!! Extra special as front stickers were chosen with my little girl!
View attachment 5797040

This side sticker was a surprise selection by my fantastic SA. It was fun anticipating what it would be, I only knew what it was when I collected the bag. And I love what she chose, as I'm a true-blue gemini :biggrin:
View attachment 5797045
This is so beautiful! I absolutely love the stickers everyone chose (you are so brave! :biggrin:). It’s perfect!:heart: Happy birthday!:drinks:

absolutely stunning:heart: I LOVE the kitty in the box

I love it IM!:love: the color is fabulous and that charm. Ties in with the strap so well. I need more pumpkin stuff!!!! I need you to teach me how to wear my Alma BB it doesnt hang right for me crossbody.:flowers:

:heart:Happy tiny bit early birthday my dear friend. I need to grab a bday gift too(for Nov. a pumpkin item :giggle:) :heart:
Thank you Meep! I hope you find the perfect pumpkin piece as a slightly early birthday gift for yourself too! :drinks:

• Love
Reactions: MeepMeep67