Jolly June 2023 purchases!

My Monoglam Neverfull arrived, and I'm thrilled with it! In photos taken indoors, with somewhat gloomy and overcast lighting, it looks a bit lighter and whiter. However in person, it definitely skews more dark blue and denim-y. Tried to get a shot of the awesome iridescence... and wound up getting a bit of the blurry rainbows and a much clearer shot of my cat :lol:tempImageRdSotr.jpg
tempImageJDegRO.jpg

Last edited:
After first falling in love with this bag last summer, Miss Raspberry is finally mine 10 months later :smile:. I was thinking of getting one in a new summer color (like lilac provence or lagoon) but I really don‘t want to use a guitar strap with it. As luck would have it :lol:, I have a fuschia LV strap that is pretty much an exact match. It may seem silly to get a bag in an old soon-to-be discontinued color (2 left in the country today) but I know I will use this one a lot. Also got the blue pumpkin charm. Thanks for letting me share :smile:

IMG_5331.jpeg

After first falling in love with this bag last summer, Miss Raspberry is finally mine 10 months later :smile:. I was thinking of getting one in a new summer color (like lilac provence or lagoon) but I really don‘t want to use a guitar strap with it. As luck would have it :lol:, I have a fuschia LV strap that is pretty much an exact match. It may seem silly to get a bag in an old soon-to-be discontinued color (2 left in the country today) but I know I will use this one a lot. Also got the blue pumpkin charm. Thanks for letting me share :smile:

View attachment 5793987
:loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :girlsigh::heart: Awesome reasons for leaving ban island M! I love the two together! The pumpkin charm is so special and such a great color. It’s so funny, after you posted about the new alma bb colors coming out I was looking at the current alma bbs online and saw this gorgeous raspberry color but it wasn’t available. It’s so beautiful! That’s great that you have a different strap you can use too. Meant to be! Congratulations on your beautiful two gorgeous beauties. :biggrin:

The co

View attachment 5793987
The Colours are so DREAMY Minda!! Love your new Alma and even the strap! And the charm! Congrats!!

Great colour in the alma to add to your beautiful collection. That’s fantastic you have a matching leather strap so that’s perfect. You won’t have to use the guitar strap if you don’t want too. And the pumpkin charm is too cute! Congrats. I love the alma bb

View attachment 5793987

My Monoglam Neverfull arrived, and I'm thrilled with it! In photos taken indoors, with somewhat gloomy and overcast lighting, it looks a bit lighter and whiter. However in person, it definitely skews more dark blue and denim-y. Tried to get a shot of the awesome iridescence... and wound up getting a bit of the blurry rainbows and a much clearer shot of my cat :lol:View attachment 5793796
View attachment 5793795
OMG! What a furry cutie! She truly steals the show from your gorgeous NF! :love::love::love::love::love:
Congrats on your monoglam beauty, the bag looks amazing :girlsigh::tup:

View attachment 5793987
I love that colour so much. It is gorgeous. Congrats!

My new (preloved) Loop GM hobo. I first ordered this when it was released last year and sent it back as I felt a bit ‘meh’ about it with the price point. This one came up on a preloved site and I snapped it up the day before the price hike. Feeling happy as it was over £400 below the new RRP. It was described as immaculate and it definitely is.

IMG_4344.jpeg

Received my new to me Neverfull yesterday. Technically a May purchase but June arrival. It looks to be in like new condition and grateful to find one with pristine rose ballerine interior. Got without the pouch (I never use those anyhow) and saved 25% off retail.IMG_7764.jpeg

Bonus - didn't have to wait 2 - 3 months for LV to decide when I can have a Neverfull. Thanks, Fashionphile! :smile:

Reactions: Jumper

View attachment 5793987
Yay!! What a gorgeous Alma A!! So happy for you - and I think d/c colors matter not - this bag will be gorgeous forever. Glad you had a leather strap that was close to match, and the pumpkin charm is so great. Congratulations and happy Friday! :flowers:

Received my new to me Neverfull yesterday. Technically a May purchase but June arrival. It looks to be in like new condition and grateful to find one with pristine rose ballerine interior. Got without the pouch (I never use those anyhow) and saved 25% off retail.View attachment 5794326

Bonus - didn't have to wait 2 - 3 months for LV to decide when I can have a Neverfull. Thanks, Fashionphile! :smile:
Gorgeous! I was looking for a NF Pm in this combination (adore RB) but apparently it doesn’t exist. :lol: Great find and looks perfect!:heart:

:loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :girlsigh::heart: Awesome reasons for leaving ban island M! I love the two together! The pumpkin charm is so special and such a great color. It’s so funny, after you posted about the new alma bb colors coming out I was looking at the current alma bbs online and saw this gorgeous raspberry color but it wasn’t available. It’s so beautiful! That’s great that you have a different strap you can use too. Meant to be! Congratulations on your beautiful two gorgeous beauties. :biggrin:
The co

The Colours are so DREAMY Minda!! Love your new Alma and even the strap! And the charm! Congrats!!
Great colour in the alma to add to your beautiful collection. That’s fantastic you have a matching leather strap so that’s perfect. You won’t have to use the guitar strap if you don’t want too. And the pumpkin charm is too cute! Congrats. I love the alma bb

I love that colour so much. It is gorgeous. Congrats!

Yay!! What a gorgeous Alma A!! So happy for you - and I think d/c colors matter not - this bag will be gorgeous forever. Glad you had a leather strap that was close to match, and the pumpkin charm is so great. Congratulations and happy Friday! :flowers:

Thanks kindly ladies :smile: — merci beaucoup :smile:. I am very glad I bought this color especially since I saw an Alma GM in a similar color in the Pre-Fall runway show. And I plan to use the cute pumpkin charm even on bags with gold hardware :lol:. Happy Friday :smile: