Jolly June 2023 purchases!

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Hello lovely tpf members! Happy June and Happy first day of winter or first day of summer!

After the rumoured PI today that was spot on, I’m sure we will still be posting our gorgeous LV goodies. Some obviously pre pi, some fomo purchases, some preordered, and some post pi purchases. But none the less, all gorgeous pieces and I look forward to seeing them all. Especially btp 2.0.

Also happy birthday to all our June members as well. Here’s to a fantastic June!! :drinks: :heart: :yahoo: :girlsigh: :hbeat:

It’s a FOMO pre-PI purchase which did not get any PI (the price point is already higher than the usual keepall 25).

@23adeline carry it so well and I wondered how did I miss that. The colour combi was sweet and dreamy. It’s not my usual style of keeping it safe colours. But I really love the colour!

View attachment 5793353View attachment 5793354View attachment 5793355View attachment 5793356
Congratulations my bag twins !:heart:
The colour is so so sweet in real right?! :loveeyes:

It’s a FOMO pre-PI purchase which did not get any PI (the price point is already higher than the usual keepall 25).

@23adeline carry it so well and I wondered how did I miss that. The colour combi was sweet and dreamy. It’s not my usual style of keeping it safe colours. But I really love the colour!

View attachment 5793353View attachment 5793354View attachment 5793355View attachment 5793356

I'm happy to read I wasn't the only one who did a "failed" fomo PI purchase, my purchase also didn't increase:lol: However sometimes we just need this push to order something we've been unsure about :giggle: your bag is beautiful and I bet you're going to have a ton of fun with it :love:

Estimated delivery is 4-7 weeks so I think that will be in the July thread :giggle:
That’s VERY long wait!!! But despite a failed FOMO PI purchase, I still find the bag very sweet and I love it. I will examine it closely again to make sure I really love it. I always say I do to every bag but I find that there is always something that stops it from being “my perfect bag”.

I'm happy to read I wasn't the only one who did a "failed" fomo PI purchase, my purchase also didn't increase:lol: However sometimes we just need this push to order something we've been unsure about :giggle: your bag is beautiful and I bet you're going to have a ton of fun with it :love:
I agree! It was definitely the push you needed to have this beauty in your collection. It was meant to be

Just gorgeous! I love the way they did the canvas on this unique piece - enjoy!!

A tiny purchase to start off in June. A new bright blue aerogram leather was released recently - I love aerogram, have 2 key pouches in it. So I decided another PO was in order. They sent in Kusama packaging for some reason, a nice surprise! It’s a gorgeous bright blue. Happy June all!

View attachment 5793575

View attachment 5793576

This is such a beautiful blue T :smile:. I love it so much! I saw a new Keepall 25 is coming out in blue — I wonder if it’s the same color? Congrats and enjoy T :smile:

Your aqua garden Keepall is SO pretty!! I tried it on last weekend and had a very hard time leaving without it :lol:. I love the 3D effect of the water drops. Yes, it was Adeline’s pic that made me want this piece too. Enjoy this beauty :smile:

This is such a beautiful blue T :smile:. I love it so much! I saw a new Keepall 25 is coming out in blue — I wonder if it’s the same color? Congrats and enjoy T :smile:

Your aqua garden Keepall is SO pretty!! I tried it on last weekend and had a very hard time leaving without it :lol:. I love the 3D effect of the water drops. Yes, it was Adeline’s pic that made me want this piece too. Enjoy this beauty :smile:
Thanks so much A! I had seen this bright blue color awhile back as coming soon, and just couldn’t resist. It’s so soft and smells so good. Hope you are well!