Jolly June 2023 purchases!

View attachment 5795695
Technically bought her in May....my price increase panic purchase. She came yesterday and I am in LVoe! Also was very happy to get a Kusama book with this purchase as I didn't get one with the Kusama wallet I ordered! Still waiting on a longer strap I ordered that says it will ship in 3-7 weeks. Also waiting on my apple garde to come before I take her out anywhere. I name everything and have decided she will be Noelle. :love:
Congratulations @Monogramboy on your beautiful Noelle. Enjoy wearing her in good health and happiness :hugs:

I couldn’t resist sharing one more photo of the lining of my new Azure Double Zip Couchette. It’s just so darn cute!

Bonus, I had forgotten it had the card slots inside.

Can you guys tell the I hit Add to Bag from my Wish List without even looking at it? :lol:

Also, this one’s was made in France. :flowers:

View attachment 5795872
So gorgeous! Love that dreamy rose ballerine interior with DA especially! :girlsigh: Perfect for summer. Congratulations!

I already revealed this bag in the May thread, but I exchanged it last weekend for a better piece so does that count as a new unboxing? :biggrin::giggle: Just looking for an excuse to share these Monoglam pics just in case someone needs a bit of encouragement to hop on the train :graucho: pics are taken in direct sunlight!

IMG_4203.jpegIMG_4204.jpeg
IMG_4202.jpeg

And this how it looks without any direct sunlight on it. Mine is very silvery, some out there have a more blue base.
IMG_4208.jpeg

YK Kirigami

I saw nobody bought it, I am not sure if I should keep it(If I keep, will be my second set). These are prettier in hand then in picture.

View attachment 5796157
View attachment 5796158
View attachment 5796159
View attachment 5796160
View attachment 5796161

Pretty :smile:. I seriously considered getting this set since it’s so different from our BTP set. And with these pieces, it would be easy to find a black or white leather strap or silver chain to wear with them. Good luck deciding :smile:

I already revealed this bag in the May thread, but I exchanged it last weekend for a better piece so does that count as a new unboxing? :biggrin::giggle: Just looking for an excuse to share these Monoglam pics just in case someone needs a bit of encouragement to hop on the train :graucho: pics are taken in direct sunlight!

View attachment 5796107View attachment 5796108
View attachment 5796106

And this how it looks without any direct sunlight on it. Mine is very silvery, some out there have a more blue base.
View attachment 5796109
I'll take any and all the photos of this beauty! I love the sunlight photos! And congrats on your 2nd PM EW.
It's gorgeous. It looks so balanced and symmetrical, and I love the silvery color. :loveeyes:

Pretty :smile:. I seriously considered getting this set since it’s so different from our BTP set. And with these pieces, it would be easy to find a black or white leather strap or silver chain to wear with them. Good luck deciding :smile:
YK Kirigami

I saw nobody bought it, I am not sure if I should keep it(If I keep, will be my second set). These are prettier in hand then in picture.

View attachment 5796157
View attachment 5796158
View attachment 5796159
View attachment 5796160
View attachment 5796161
I bought a Trianon pm. The new model. Nobody bought it. I love it. It is the most important for me. Enjoy them. It is your choice.

I bought a Trianon pm. The new model. Nobody bought it. I love it. It is the most important for me. Enjoy them. It is your choice.

The Trianon is really pretty :heart: — I might have bought it if it were just a little bigger for my stuff. I agree with you that what is important is that you love it. I bought the Raspberry Alma even though no one on the forum bought it either :lol:.

View attachment 5796107View attachment 5796108
View attachment 5796106

View attachment 5796109
These are the best pics showing the irridescent effect in all lighting !! Congrats !!! :love:LVoely !!!