Jolly June 2023 purchases!

My Monoglam Neverfull arrived, and I'm thrilled with it! In photos taken indoors, with somewhat gloomy and overcast lighting, it looks a bit lighter and whiter. However in person, it definitely skews more dark blue and denim-y. Tried to get a shot of the awesome iridescence... and wound up getting a bit of the blurry rainbows and a much clearer shot of my cat :lol:View attachment 5793796
View attachment 5793795
Congrats on your beautiful neverfull. But it was your cat that caught my eye.. He/she looks exactly like my Bennett who passed 3 years ago. Thanks for the memory. X

After first falling in love with this bag last summer, Miss Raspberry is finally mine 10 months later :smile:. I was thinking of getting one in a new summer color (like lilac provence or lagoon) but I really don‘t want to use a guitar strap with it. As luck would have it :lol:, I have a fuschia LV strap that is pretty much an exact match. It may seem silly to get a bag in an old soon-to-be discontinued color (2 left in the country today) but I know I will use this one a lot. Also got the blue pumpkin charm. Thanks for letting me share :smile:

View attachment 5793987
I just found this picture, many congrats, it’s stunning! :love: And the blue pumpkin is the perfect contrast/match! :smile: That’s wonderful that you were still able to get this beautiful Alma.

I cannot believe I finally got this. Ordered yesterday, delivered today. But…a crazy and frustrating situation. :annoyed:I ordered one on May 26 through my now EX SA and she told me it would ship in 10 days with complimentary green (ground) delivery because she said it was on backorder. I believed her. But..I found 2 days later that I could order it myself online with complimentary overnight shipping. I went ahead and ordered for myself online and of course the first one I ordered through the SA is still sitting in “order in preparation” and has been now for a week. LV customer service tells me I cannot cancel the order. So the one that shows shipping date as 6-16 will go straight back. My worst experience with an SA ever. I still don’t understand it. She just kept saying it will come direct from LV so good things take time. :confused1: Anyway this is absolutely beautiful and I will order for myself online or in store from now on. What a hassle. I hope I didn’t get too bad off topic with the Jolly June purchases, I am really happy with this cutie. And the holographic color is gorgeous! I love all 3 of my PM’s :heart: 08240C44-5880-4BED-BE88-7ED7BFCEF86C.jpeg4876D86A-49AA-4402-928E-ADF232EA2394.jpegC53BAFB8-4A29-4FD5-8ABF-4160494A8170.jpeg9ED9ABCB-5B95-486C-A99F-FA47337F0B89.jpeg

I cannot believe I finally got this. Ordered yesterday, delivered today. But…a crazy and frustrating situation. :annoyed:I ordered one on May 26 through my now EX SA and she told me it would ship in 10 days with complimentary green (ground) delivery because she said it was on backorder. I believed her. But..I found 2 days later that I could order it myself online with complimentary overnight shipping. I went ahead and ordered for myself online and of course the first one I ordered through the SA is still sitting in “order in preparation” and has been now for a week. LV customer service tells me I cannot cancel the order. So the one that shows shipping date as 6-16 will go straight back. My worst experience with an SA ever. I still don’t understand it. She just kept saying it will come direct from LV so good things take time. :confused1: Anyway this is absolutely beautiful and I will order for myself online or in store from now on. What a hassle. I hope I didn’t get too bad off topic with the Jolly June purchases, I am really happy with this cutie. And the holographic color is gorgeous! I love all 3 of my PM’s :heart: View attachment 5798587View attachment 5798588View attachment 5798589View attachment 5798590
Congratulations! All your PMs are beautiful. And you have all 3 sizes!:heart: