John Mayer is furious and denies dating JS

JS is losing her cuteness and seems desperate.

Yeah, but I think it's her publicists fault. All these stories about her and all these other men are making it look like shes trying too hard to get everyone to think shes happy without Nick and since the divorce. I feel kind of bad for her, I'm glad they got rid of her publicist because he seems to be damaging her reputation more rather than helping it.

I never really thought they were together, she seems too high maintenance for him. I agree that he is extremely talented though, I'm definitely a fan! And even though I'm tired of hearing about her, I just hope Jessica finds some peace.

According the news I heard on the radio last week, she leaked out private information (to People Magazine) that only she & John Mayer know about. If that's correct, no one can blame everything on the publicist & JM for dumping her. It doesn't matter if she's pretty or not, using him to stay in the public eye (album release) is just not right.

I was very surprised to hear about stories of them being together (her camp announcing that she's in love) so soon -- not a coincidence at all though since there's an album to promote. I would think that stars would only come out when their relationship is at a stable stage.