Jodie Foster

Irissy said:
She's a lesbian? :wtf:

I can't believe people are shocked by this! I have never heard it out and out said-but, come on! She has never, ever been connected to a man or in a relationsuip that anyone has heard of. And, yes, she does have 2 biological children-but, no mention of how she got pregnant. i have always thought she was a lesbian.

Nishi621 said:
I can't believe people are shocked by this! I have never heard it out and out said-but, come on! She has never, ever been connected to a man or in a relationsuip that anyone has heard of. And, yes, she does have 2 biological children-but, no mention of how she got pregnant. i have always thought she was a lesbian.

I'm a big fan of hers, but I honestly had no clue until like a month or two ago when someone on ONTD said it. I mean in hindsight, yeah of course it's easy to see, but it never really occurred to me, I guess because she doesn't talk about it to the press.

jillybean307 said:
I'm a big fan of hers, but I honestly had no clue until like a month or two ago when someone on ONTD said it. I mean in hindsight, yeah of course it's easy to see, but it never really occurred to me, I guess because she doesn't talk about it to the press.

Same thing with Kevin Spacey. Totally had no clue about him either.

What's ONTD?

jodie%26cygneyyyy.jpg

Jodie Foster and her lover, Cydney Bernard,
The two have been together well over a decade.

Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton