Jodie Foster

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]

2. Heh. Good for her flippin' off the paparazzi. When she's in LA, she sometimes takes her kids to a playground we go to, and we've spotted them there. She's very low-key...baseball cap, sweats, sunglasses.

3. what a nice picture! I just watched Inside-Man and she was in it with a fab cream/beige suit and a stunning red birkin!

4. GOOD FOR HER!! the papz need to eff off. theyve caused enough sh*t. hates it!

5. I understand that it's part of being a celebrity but I would get seriously heated if I couldn't even leave my house without someone being in my face with a camera.

6. That finger looks unusually long--is it photoshopped?

7. I like Jodie Foster. She is quite bright, and a good actress without the drama, surgery or drug addiction...

8. OMG! That's the l o n g e s t finger I've ever seen! LMBO!

9. she must be pissed!

10. Love it!!

11. that is way too long. I think it's photoshopped but I'm sure that is what she was thinking.

12. I think it was PS-ed in. The finger looks fake.

13. Wasn't she though? I just love Jodi. I think she's a great actress and I like how low key she is as she just goes about the daily business of living.

14. Haha, that's pretty cool of her.

15. I like Jodi Foster. She's very well spoken, and seems to really act for the sake of acting rather than for the perks of being famous.

I didn't learn until this year that she's a lesbian. Learn something new everday.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice