~Jimmy Choo subforum request~

Just an observation,it seems when Purses and Handbags becomes inundated with one particular line of bags being discussed,it gets it's own subforum(i.e.tokydoki)sp?.

Yes, clogging up "Handbags & Purses" with lots of threads worked for the Tokidoki fans. Now the Kooba ladies are talking about such a strategy too ( http://forum.purseblog.com/feedback-dropbox/kooba-subforum-pretty-please-102184.html ). Is that really the way this is supposed to work--making up lots of threads, perhaps even bothersome, inane threads, to try to get one's way? :confused1:

Jimmy Choo handbags have become very popular and are sold by the major department stores as among the leading "premiere" designers. Why not have a subforum for JC fans to chat in an organized way?

I don't understand why the Purse Forum has room for subforums on TV, beauty products, pets, recipes, travel (coming soon)--but not for additional lines of high-end designer handbags. Many new subforums have been added since I first joined in May 2006—including YSL, Prada/Miu Miu, Burberry, Bottega Veneta, and Tokidoki. Some of them have been busy and popular, some have not. I can’t think of a downside to adding a JC subforum too. :yes:

Cosmopolitan,ITA we do not want to clog or disrupt any forum.Personally,I am thrilled when I see a JC thread and would love to see more.It would be fantastic to have a reference library,JC news and sale postings etc...If there is enough interest I am sure it will come.We shall see:smile:

Cosmopolitan,ITA we do not want to clog or disrupt any forum.Personally,I am thrilled when I see a JC thread and would love to see more.It would be fantastic to have a reference library,JC news and sale postings etc...If there is enough interest I am sure it will come.We shall see:smile:
ITA with you both. I can not see how having a sub forum for every major designer bag is a bad thing. I am sure there are plenty of members who would appreciate a specific location to go to when they have questions or concerns regarding a specific brand.:yes: I personally find myself looking for specific JC threads and as much as I love bags, I still have a limited amount of time and I seek out the JC posts all the time.
Fingers Crossed for Jimmy :choochoo: Sub Forum!

Like Zophie, I also found this forum while searching for a Jimmy bag. I quickly discovered that I am not alone in my love for the Choo bag! It will be a grand and wonderful thing to have a place, a subforum, where all of us JC lovers can unite. Cosmopolitan has background and knowledge on this designer that one can only admire. Her input will be invaluable as others seek their first or twenty-first Choo. I'd have the JC subforum bookmarked and visit it every day!

Like Zophie, I also found this forum while searching for a Jimmy bag. I quickly discovered that I am not alone in my love for the Choo bag! It will be a grand and wonderful thing to have a place, a subforum, where all of us JC lovers can unite. Cosmopolitan has background and knowledge on this designer that one can only admire. Her input will be invaluable as others seek their first or twenty-first Choo. I'd have the JC subforum bookmarked and visit it every day!
I agree with Blondecat completely:dothewave: and am willing to do anything necessary to help make this happen.
Please bring some good news to all the Jimmy :choochoo: Choo lovers and let us have a Sub Forum.:yes:

Ditto on the Jimmy Choo subforum. I've been a Jimmy Choo fan for the last 4-5 years. With two big hits, the Ramona and Mahala, it's time Choo has it's place,..... AND, look at all the Stars that carry Choo's. Would love to have a place for the JC lovers. It would be so nice to have a home for Jimmy Choo.......:love:

Agreed, I have been a loyal loving faithful JC fan and patron for five years and still going! I love the Tulita hobos, I own two, and the Tulita flaps, and the ciggy clutches! They are classic shapes and vibrant colors that make me feel like I am in Miami Beach every time I wear one! thanks!