Jewelry Box in Action!!

My stack rings today

316pus1.jpg

here's mine, cartier love ring stacked with diamond ring, sapphire and diamond tennis bracelet. :biggrin:
Great idea with the Love ring. I have an emerald stone ring that is a brilliant cut square shape with diamonds on either side, I was thinking of a gold band and this might be the ticket. I think the thinner version would go better with mine though.

Last edited:
Great idea with the Love ring. I have an emerald stone ring that is a brilliant cut square shape with diamonds on either side, I was thinking of a gold band and this might be the ticket. I think the thinner version would go better with mine though.

yes i actually thought it wouldn't work at first, what with the thick band and all then mixing metals, but then figured wouldn't hurt to experiment :P

yes i actually thought it wouldn't work at first, what with the thick band and all then mixing metals, but then figured wouldn't hurt to experiment :P
I'm not a big fan of mixing metals on rings but yours looks really nice. I'm kind of a matchy matchy person but am getting used to wearing different colored metals now with my watches, earrings, bracelets and necklaces.
I don't like pink gold in anything, I have a few pieces when the color was in style about ten years ago, never wear them.

I'm not a big fan of mixing metals on rings but yours looks really nice. I'm kind of a matchy matchy person but am getting used to wearing different colored metals now with my watches, earrings, bracelets and necklaces.
I don't like pink gold in anything, I have a few pieces when the color was in style about ten years ago, never wear them.
i have 3 metals on that time yg/wg on the bracelet, rg on the ring and wg on the diamond, i used to only wear one color metal but since i got the 2 tone bracelet i mix metals now haha, i was thinking maybe you shouldn't stack yours with a thinner band , by your description it seems beautiful by itself :smile: coz i also have a sapphire set on yg with 2 side diamonds and i dont stack it with others :smile: