Jewelry Box in Action!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks! Gotta love the Maxx. ;)

2. My stack rings today

[​IMG]

3. Beautiful!! May I ask where you got the rubs in the bottom picture? :graucho:

4. I meant rings, lol

5. here's mine, cartier love ring stacked with diamond ring, sapphire and diamond tennis bracelet. :biggrin:

Attached Files:

6. #1432 Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
    bmini: I got them from my local boutique

7. Ok, thanks :smile:

8. Very Chic!

9. #1435 Oct 5, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
    Great idea with the Love ring. I have an emerald stone ring that is a brilliant cut square shape with diamonds on either side, I was thinking of a gold band and this might be the ticket. I think the thinner version would go better with mine though.

10. Thank you!

11. yes i actually thought it wouldn't work at first, what with the thick band and all then mixing metals, but then figured wouldn't hurt to experiment :P

12. I'm not a big fan of mixing metals on rings but yours looks really nice. I'm kind of a matchy matchy person but am getting used to wearing different colored metals now with my watches, earrings, bracelets and necklaces.
    I don't like pink gold in anything, I have a few pieces when the color was in style about ten years ago, never wear them.

13. i have 3 metals on that time yg/wg on the bracelet, rg on the ring and wg on the diamond, i used to only wear one color metal but since i got the 2 tone bracelet i mix metals now haha, i was thinking maybe you shouldn't stack yours with a thinner band , by your description it seems beautiful by itself :smile: coz i also have a sapphire set on yg with 2 side diamonds and i dont stack it with others :smile:

14. first time i'm wearing my 18k yg tulip ring from luk foo, i have had this for 3yrs already, only now have this ring seen the light of day lol

Attached Files:

redearthlady likes this.