Jewelry Box in Action!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. thanks!:smile:

2. I adore this stack, I also love stacking daintier bracelets like these together!!!!

3. thanks Sprinkles :biggrin: me too! dainty bracelets are my favorite jewellery!

4. I really enjoy this thread! I'm a recent jewelry fanatic, and was wondering: where do you lovely ladies get all your jewelry? Where would you get quality jewelry for good prices?

5. Now I really love this look, I mix with delicate pieces too these days! And even though I wear white gold I prefer the yellow right now.

6. Candice, what a gorgeous stack! I've been eyeing the Bluenile bar bracelet for a while now and yours is the 1st mod shot I've seen. How do you like it now that you've had it for a while? It seems very delicate, but is it sparkly IRL? Thanks!

7. Hi paruparo,

it is very sparkly! I wear it almost everyday and it has held up very well!

8. Thanks for the response. That's exactly the info I needed to help make a decision. I am in love with the rose gold one :smile:

9. So pretty.

10. itès a great bracelet! mine is YG and the RG looks very pretty too :smile:still tempted to get the RG!

11. My everyday watch.

Attached Files:

12. Got a surprise in the mail. My Mum who lives interstate, sent me these 3 tone earrings hoops. I dont know if I like them though. WE have different taste..they are hammered...

1.jpg

2.jpg

13. My stack today ..

[​IMG]

14. So beautiful !