jeter is very sick

DQ, wonderful news (I rushed in this morning to see how he was doing). I'm sure he's past the crisis stage and on the road to recovery. I am praying for you and your family.

Jeter obviosly has excellent taste. Perhaps he would enjoy some baked brie? I'll tell you what, in solidarity, I'll eat whatever he eats!

Seriously, he sounds like he's doing great....

PWT here! When my little one was going through cancer last year, we would entice her to eat by feeding her McDonalds burgers with cheese and bacon. Worked like a charm. Hot dogs for more than a day or two would back her up, if you know what I mean (she was only 6 lbs). Have you considered making his food? There are great healthy recipies on the internet, and it doesn't have to be the raw food kind.

just read this- dq you and jeter are in my thoughts! i hope he gets better quick!!

a friend of mine has a german shepard who had a terrible stomach problem a month or so ago. they called her at like 2 am and said "your dog is not eating so we need you to authroize a 60 dollar steak dinner" not kidding! i was like, sheesh, i'm going to call you in the middle of the night and get you to buy me a steak dinner too!

:heart: thanks everyone - i so appreciate your being here with us.

jeter's not having as good a day today as yesterday, but i'm guessing that the shot of cortisol is wearing off and the oral steroids aren't as powerful.

at least he doesn't seem to be in pain -- just tired.