jeter is very sick

Aug 22, 2006
he's in the hospital again, and they're trying to figure out what's going on. now his lungs are "completely abnormal."

i'm crying too hard to type it all out right now, but please send him your generic get well prayers. and if i'm going to lose him, please let it be easy on him.

if you can spare any, i could use a few myself - i'm hanging on by the thinnest of threads right now.

thanks. :heart:

DQ, I'm so, so sorry. (Tearing up as I type this) You've pulled Jeter through time and again. If this is the end, I too hope he doesn't suffer--they depend on us to help them through good and bad. Remind yourself that if he didn't have such a loving family, he'd never have made it this long. He's had a wonderful life, I'll bet.

Prayers for you and Jeter are being said and I'll continue to pray. It's always so hard.

Oh noooo I'm so sorry DQ! Jeter doesn't deserve this :sad: I'm sending you warm wishes and really big hugs right now, I'll be thinking of you and hoping that he pulls through once again!

Stay strong and positive, we're in this with you :smile::heart:

DQ, I am sending lots of warm thoughts to you and Jeter. Poor guy! But he is so lucky to have you for a mommy, and I know you are continuing to do everything you can for him. *hugs*

Oh Dressage Queen I am so sorry! I know you and Jeter have had your fair share of health stuff come up recently.

My thoughts and prayers are with you both.