jessica alba black soft n chain or ultimate soft?

Purseaddict,

I know you mention the style # for this chanel.
attachment.php

However, when I went to the South Coast Chanel Boutique and gave them the style # you posted my SA Yoshiko said that style # is for the "Soft and Chain Hobo" ... is there a different style # for Dept. Stores than Boutique? I wouldn't think so right????

I LOVE both. I don't know what to say..That's a toughie. I think I'd choose The "Jessica Alba" bag, er-the soft and chain, because it's harder to find. They're both coveted, so either way, you're in the good.

OMG!Which NM has the blue?!!?I have been searching up and down for that bag!!!!PLZZZZ TELL ME!!!I'll b forever grateful bergdorfbella!
PM me for SA info.She's still got the black soft and chain u want!

i am also searching for the large... any ideas WHERE they can be found?
NM tells me they only got the large in ivory and blue - but i really love the black!

Purseaddict,

I know you mention the style # for this chanel.
attachment.php

However, when I went to the South Coast Chanel Boutique and gave them the style # you posted my SA Yoshiko said that style # is for the "Soft and Chain Hobo" ... is there a different style # for Dept. Stores than Boutique? I wouldn't think so right????

I went to the Chanel boutique originally and they only had the hobo and and snakeskin version of this bag from S/S 2007. I think this may be available only at NM?? Sorry, don't know if that helps. I know that another tpf (cheapmommy) called my SA and got the same bag.

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/black-version-of-jessica-alba-bag-241368-3.html

I think u need to have certain posts before u can start sending PM...so keep posting!When u reach that u can click on my name and there'll b an option that says Send a private msg to......
Yes the larger size exists for the soft and chain(larger than the one posted in this thread).
Anyways PM as soon as u can where u saw the blue or just post here....I'm desperate for it!

i am looking for the large black soft and chain- not sure its exists gMbt but we can discuss :woot:

They are both great bags! I think with other bags: the Balenciaga and MJ are both semi causal, so maybe you decide if you want to stick with causal or go a bit dressier. My opinion is that ultimate is a bit dressier and the black soft and chain is more everyday causal. I :heart: both bags personally.