Jessica Alba and Her Chanel Bag

I just picked up mine up today! The SA at NM told me it was the last one in NM nationwide! I so surprised to hear that. He also told me that there were 2 or 3 other stores calling and asking about it. It's a gorgeous bag! The leather is so soft and supple. The chain is very light in weight (which surprised me) and it's also very roomy. Now to get over the guilt....:sweatdrop:

I just picked up mine up today! The SA at NM told me it was the last one in NM nationwide! I so surprised to hear that. He also told me that there were 2 or 3 other stores calling and asking about it. It's a gorgeous bag! The leather is so soft and supple. The chain is very light in weight (which surprised me) and it's also very roomy. Now to get over the guilt....:sweatdrop:

Congrats on ur purchase!!! Enjoy it for all of us .....

congrats! Love my Chloe ~ i thought about trying to track one down too ~ but i've just bought the balenciaga eb & waiting on a reissue ~ so i have to get a grip! :upsidedown: ~ enjoy your gorgeous bag!

you are soooooooo lucky!!! please post pics!!

Woooo! Can't wait to see pics!!!!!

I can't believe the power of celebrity to skyrocket an item into "it" bag status??! There's one on ebay now going for $2450 (that's over retail and the seller's feedback is not great).

The blue soft & chains flaps have been around for over year, one was lingering at my local NM since s/s 07 until this recent mad rush.

When they first came out I don't think they were that sought-after or popular and readily available until the pictures w/ Jessica Alba.

I have to ask, what is it now about the bag that changed from before, is it just seeing it on the celeb? I wonder how many people who bought all the pieces after seeing Jessica with it had passed on it before or just all new people that were unaware of the bag previously?

Just curious.:P

For me, it's seeing how cute the bag is in action... I love her style and I have a very casual style and funk it up with hot shoes and bags. So I saw it and was like, that's a great bag!