Jersey Damier Ebene Tote Reveal

Love your bag!!:heart: I bought it in the DE with black leather. I originally went in for the Neverfull, but happily walked out with this. I was wondering if you can give us an update on the glazing issue you've been experiencing? Haven't seen anything on mine but I'm now keeping a close eye on it.

Reactions: julsdallas
Love your bag!!:heart: I bought it in the DE with black leather. I originally went in for the Neverfull, but happily walked out with this. I was wondering if you can give us an update on the glazing issue you've been experiencing? Haven't seen anything on mine but I'm now keeping a close eye on it.

It looks the same. I haven't carried it because I'm still conflicted. I should just bring it in. It probably would have been fixed by now, lol.

Okay, I finally took the bag into LV. I was told that it is not a defect. Two SAs looked it over and said it was just part of the natural variation in the glazing. They offered to send it in, but the effort required to remove the glaze would likely make the whole bag a little less even. I went with their advice to just use the bag and if the glazing peels, send it in at that point.

Hi! I purchased the jersey from an eBay seller with great reviews. Long story but I bought a Pallas MM (from the WEst palm beach LV store) and really like it; however, was wishing I got the jersey instead and didn’t want to buy two at full price. Now I’m trying to authenticate it. I’ve compared to some unboxing videos and if it’s fake it’s an excellent fake. However, the interior has two cell phone pockets on each side. From the pics online it looks like there is one set of cell phone pockets on one side and a large flat pocket on the other. I still spent a lot of money on this and hope I didn’t buy a fake. Please help!

Hi! I purchased the jersey from an eBay seller with great reviews. Long story but I bought a Pallas MM (from the WEst palm beach LV store) and really like it; however, was wishing I got the jersey instead and didn’t want to buy two at full price. Now I’m trying to authenticate it. I’ve compared to some unboxing videos and if it’s fake it’s an excellent fake. However, the interior has two cell phone pockets on each side. From the pics online it looks like there is one set of cell phone pockets on one side and a large flat pocket on the other. I still spent a lot of money on this and hope I didn’t buy a fake. Please help!

Yes. That is correct what you seen online. My pink has 1 large pocket and then the 2 cellphone pockets opposite side. Do you have pictures?

Yes. That is correct what you seen online. My pink has 1 large pocket and then the 2 cellphone pockets opposite side. Do you have pictures?
Thanks for responding. Yes, it was a knockoff. However I contacted eBay and I was able to return with no issues. Now to decide if I should sell my Pallas and purchase the jersey... or both. And if I get the jersey, noir or magnolia?!

Reactions: Mizzcc41
Here are my weird complaints. I don't like how the side tabs migrate to the front. This is hard to capture in a photo. I also see the glazing chipping below. View attachment 3696160 View attachment 3696161
Do the tabs only do this when you use the long removable shoulder strap or were you referring to one of the straps attached to the bag. Curious as I just bought mine but I don’t plan on use the long strap; I’ve never cared for those.

My mom recently bought the jersey. Is the bag come with dust bag for the shoulder strap? I saw an unboxed of this bag on YouTube. The bag came with a dust bag for the shoulder strap. Just want to make sure if I need to contact my SA.

My mom recently bought the jersey. Is the bag come with dust bag for the shoulder strap? I saw an unboxed of this bag on YouTube. The bag came with a dust bag for the shoulder strap. Just want to make sure if I need to contact my SA.

Hi ,

I am wondering if anyone knows the answer to this???? Thanks