Jersey Damier Ebene Tote Reveal

How are you liking the bag now? Any regrets? Is it still light weight with all your stuff in and carrying it daily?

Thanks for the feedback! I'm thinking I prefer this to the Neverfull but want to be sure.

I don't regret the bag, but I will say that the shoulder strap twists the bag kind of oddly so it's not super useful. Also I think there may be glazing issues, but it's a little early to tell. I use it as my weekend Tote. Lots of complements when I take her out:smile:.

Reactions: poodlepop
I don't regret the bag, but I will say that the shoulder strap twists the bag kind of oddly so it's not super useful. Also I think there may be glazing issues, but it's a little early to tell. I use it as my weekend Tote. Lots of complements when I take her out:smile:.

I am considering getting this bag, and was intending to use the shoulder strap so this concerns me. Would you mind posting a picture of how the shoulder strap twists the bag? Also, what are the potential glazing issues that you've noticed? Thanks so much!!

Can you take it back? I looked at mine and it's perfect. My bag doesn't twist and I put tons of stuff to see if it would. It didn't. Perhaps they will see it and honor an exchange.

I think I'm just being a crazy person about the twisting. It doesn't really do it when I zip the bag up, so I've started carrying it zipped more often. The glazing does bother me, but I don't want to send it away for repair when I just got it. I got something re-glazed once and it looked kind of crappy when it came back.

I got this bag on vacation so it's kind of special for that memory. I just wish I had noticed the glazing. I looked carefully, but some things you don't notice until you've used the bag.

I think I'm just being a crazy person about the twisting. It doesn't really do it when I zip the bag up, so I've started carrying it zipped more often. The glazing does bother me, but I don't want to send it away for repair when I just got it. I got something re-glazed once and it looked kind of crappy when it came back.

I got this bag on vacation so it's kind of special for that memory. I just wish I had noticed the glazing. I looked carefully, but some things you don't notice until you've used the bag.

Yeah. The glazing I would be upset about. My SA reminded me I had a year. Honestly I would take it back for exchange. It's a lot of money we pay for these bags. You deserve a perfect bag!!
Regarding the twisting; I am the same way! I get very OCD! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]