Jerome Dreyfuss Lovers??

Hello all! Bumping this thread because I've read mixed reviews about JD bags on it! I'm thinking of getting a Billy, Serge, or Georges for school. I'd probably put my 13" Macbook, a couple of books, a water bottle and some daily essentials. Do any of you find that all that would be too much for the bag? I know it would make more sense to buy a school bag but I'm hoping to see if I can swing a fashionable bag and not look like an 18-year-old when I go back to school, haha. Thanks a bunch in advance!

Hello all! Bumping this thread because I've read mixed reviews about JD bags on it! I'm thinking of getting a Billy, Serge, or Georges for school. I'd probably put my 13" Macbook, a couple of books, a water bottle and some daily essentials. Do any of you find that all that would be too much for the bag? I know it would make more sense to buy a school bag but I'm hoping to see if I can swing a fashionable bag and not look like an 18-year-old when I go back to school, haha. Thanks a bunch in advance!

That should be fine for a large Billy. I don’t know the other styles that well.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Please do (and mod shots if possible)! I'm also considering it :smile: What color did you choose?

Congrats! I love my Bobi . What color did you order?

I will :smile:.
Its the Hortense goatskin, so a "deeper" peachy-pink I guess.
I wear lots of grey, black, navy, beige and white so it would be great to have some colour, just to brighten things up:smile:.

I'm so happy that you love your Bobi! What colour do you have?
JD is a new discovery for me and I loooove is designs! The Bobi is like a perfectly laid-back mix between Chanel, Chloe and Balenciaga, gorgeous!
How do you find the quality? Asking as a newbie:smile:.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I will :smile:.
Its the Hortense goatskin, so a "deeper" peachy-pink I guess.
I wear lots of grey, black, navy, beige and white so it would be great to have some colour, just to brighten things up:smile:.

I'm so happy that you love your Bobi! What colour do you have?
JD is a new discovery for me and I loooove is designs! The Bobi is like a perfectly laid-back mix between Chanel, Chloe and Balenciaga, gorgeous!
How do you find the quality? Asking as a newbie:smile:.
Black Goat!

Attachments

• 637067B3-6696-4A6F-A157-C1CC1E2DED7F.jpeg
    637067B3-6696-4A6F-A157-C1CC1E2DED7F.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 89