Jennifer Lawrence and Miss Dior, part 3

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Looks like the new Miss Dior is here to stay. Introducing the third Miss Dior campaign featuring Jennifer Lawrence.

What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. So goo-goo gaa-gaa over that python Miss Dior!

On the other hand, J.Law looks awfully skinny! I preferred her when she was rounder and had the wits to say that she wasn't going to change her weight to work in the fashion/film industry.

3. Way too much photoshop. That girl hardly looks like Jennifer Lawrence, such a shame.

4. I love the python too. Just wished it was on the older Miss Dior design. Only thing that bugs me about the new one is the zipper at the back. It just doesn't look high class with that zipper. It's probably a lot more functional, but functional usually doesn't translate into aesthetic appeal.

5. I agree.

I had to do a double take on that picture. For a second there I thought it was the Diorling that she was holding.

6. If only they tried to put as much hype in the Diorling. It is a much more unique flap bag in my opinion. The older Miss Dior was also much more unique. This newer one is just a quilted flap bag with a chain strap, and I prefer Chanel's flap bags over this one.

7. wow! that python is stunning!! :loveeyes: does anyone know the price of the bag?

8. I wish she had on more makeup in the video. Otherwise, I like it.

9. I think she looks great!
    I'm loving the light pink miss dior :loveeyes:

10. I don't know the exact price, but I would expect it to be between $6600-$7500.

12. Thank you for sharing!

13. Another image from the campaign featuring the black and white printed ayers Miss Dior bag

Attached Files:

14. I like the color of that light coral Miss Dior, but since this new shape doesn't look good on me and I'm not too fond of the back zipper, I don't think I'll get it. I tried to like it, but nah... That doesn't happen, at least now. :sad: