Jennifer Lawrence and Miss Dior, part 3

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Looks like the new Miss Dior is here to stay. Introducing the third Miss Dior campaign featuring Jennifer Lawrence.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• miss-dior01.jpg
    miss-dior01.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 752
  • miss-dior02.jpg
    miss-dior02.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 748
  • miss-dior03.jpg
    miss-dior03.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 759
  • miss-dior04.jpg
    miss-dior04.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 767
So goo-goo gaa-gaa over that python Miss Dior!

On the other hand, J.Law looks awfully skinny! I preferred her when she was rounder and had the wits to say that she wasn't going to change her weight to work in the fashion/film industry.

On the other hand, J.Law looks awfully skinny! I preferred her when she was rounder and had the wits to say that she wasn't going to change her weight to work in the fashion/film industry.
Way too much photoshop. That girl hardly looks like Jennifer Lawrence, such a shame.

I love the python too. Just wished it was on the older Miss Dior design. Only thing that bugs me about the new one is the zipper at the back. It just doesn't look high class with that zipper. It's probably a lot more functional, but functional usually doesn't translate into aesthetic appeal.

I love the python too. Just wished it was on the older Miss Dior design. Only thing that bugs me about the new one is the zipper at the back. It just doesn't look high class with that zipper. It's probably a lot more functional, but functional usually doesn't translate into aesthetic appeal.

I agree.

I had to do a double take on that picture. For a second there I thought it was the Diorling that she was holding.

I agree.

I had to do a double take on that picture. For a second there I thought it was the Diorling that she was holding.

If only they tried to put as much hype in the Diorling. It is a much more unique flap bag in my opinion. The older Miss Dior was also much more unique. This newer one is just a quilted flap bag with a chain strap, and I prefer Chanel's flap bags over this one.

Another image from the campaign featuring the black and white printed ayers Miss Dior bag

Attachments

• Visio-2-MDC-COUTURE-2014_sous-article.jpg
    Visio-2-MDC-COUTURE-2014_sous-article.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 574
I like the color of that light coral Miss Dior, but since this new shape doesn't look good on me and I'm not too fond of the back zipper, I don't think I'll get it. I tried to like it, but nah... That doesn't happen, at least now. :sad: