Jeffersonville, Ohio outlet...Lets keep this up to date

I went there right when it opened today. They have alot of the straw totes with flowers on them and pinks and yellows. Alot of leather.

I of course got my Carly. :yahoo: I got the Lg Sateen one with the Gold handles, Purple lining, and a matching gold wristlet to match. I paid $277 for all of it.

I even dreamed about the outlet last night. Apparently I talk in my sleep as well. My husband told me this am that he didn't see any Carly's or totes at all last night...lol

I also saw a Parker Hippie in the tan color there, factory price for it. No mark down. If they had the mushroom I would have got it. :smile:

I haven't been lately because DH just had Hernia surgery and he's had problems with it so there's no way I'm getting him in a car for that long but I MIGHT drive up by myself if someone finds something good there.....

mrose...so sorry to hear about your husband! I hope he is feeling better soon. I haven't been either but I'm headed to Kentucky on Sunday...if I don't drive by the outlets too early, maybe I'll stop. If I do, I'll definitely report back!

I went to the outlets on saturday and the line to get in was really long. We didn't go in, I was so bummed!! I just didn't have the time to wait to get in the store. What was so great in there, I have never seen a line to get in a Coach outlet before.

This is the only outlet that I've ever had to stand in line for! I am going to be there at about 10am this Friday. We're going from Cleveland to Louisville and we're trying to time it so we get there right at 10am. I'll post what I find....hopefully they will have something good! :woohoo:

Okey dokey ladies...I'm here with an update. I stopped at Jeffersonville on my way home from KY on Thursday morning. Here is what I saw:
tons of sig carlys...sateen with coral and gold, other colors too. They had both large and medium sizes
carly cary all...black (leather and fabric)
penelope...the tan and light blue shantung as well as black and green op art coated canvas
ONE metallic Francine...gorgeous!
Ergo framed satchesl...magenta, green (patent), black sig, black patent
ONE Parker swingpack...black leather
ONE mineral Lindsay shopper...in good condition, I actually considered this one
2 large grey patent Zoes

Lots of keyfobs...bee (not the angry one), black and white french bulldog, trigger snaps in pink and yellow, purple valet, cosmetic mix, purple firefly, purple spring mix (flowers), strawberry cell lanyard

Ponytail scarves...the cute polka dotted one that came out recently...still $29 though!

That's about all I can remember...Oh yeah, they had the pink skull dog collar (but not in small!)

Feel free to ask if there was something specific you were looking for.

BTW...all I got was a pink trigger snap key fob for school!

Thanks for posting JennE! I was hoping someone had been recently~ my SIL is in from Germany and wants to go to the outlet...it looks like we are headed there either Monday or Tuesday.

Did you see any madison wristlets?

Thanks for posting JennE! I was hoping someone had been recently~ my SIL is in from Germany and wants to go to the outlet...it looks like we are headed there either Monday or Tuesday.

Did you see any madison wristlets?

I don't recall seeing any...but I didn't look too much at the wristlets. I did see some madison wallets. Hope this helps! Let us know what you see when you go!

I am going to Cinci this up-coming Thurs to pick up my niece but no time to stop......HOWEVER, I am driving back down to Cinci on the following Fri to meet my sis - I AM STOPPING AT THE OUTLET FOR SURE!!!:graucho: I promise I'll give an update. That's really exciting to hear of the Penelope shoppers being there!

My sis lives in Louisville and we meet often in Cinci (Yay!)

Ok, I stopped in yesterday for like 15 quick minutes! LOL! My neice was asleep and my mom stayed with her in the car.

They had "the usual" - lots of Factory-Legacy line, Carly's, straw bags, etc... but this is what stuck out in my mind (and what I tried on!):

They had one Special Limited Edition Black Patent Peyton - GORGEOUS! They also has several Patent Zoes - chocolate Brown and Green. They had two Francines - one was a "silvery-gold" Patent?? color - just beautiful! They also had several small signature heritage satchels (khaki with the pink stripe), and several Madison shou;der bags.

The SA said they were getting lots of stuff in this week.