Jeans you love

My faves: R&R, True Religion, Ksubi (though I don't find them particularly comfortable), Paige (but they stretch out), Rich & Skinny (comfy silk waistband). I wear bootcuts, straight legs and skinnies. I love the look of Current/Elliott jeans but they look strange in the hip area on me, unfortunately.

I used to love Citizen's of Humanity Kelly jeans in navy but then recently the two pairs I own both ripped on the inside seam in the exact same place - I've owned them for about a year. I have gotten them repaired but the tailor said because they've been acid-washed they just won't last that well. I'm so sad because I LOVE these jeans but I'm thinking I need to buy some other brand to get longer out of my jeans.

I've just bought two pairs of 7 for all mankind jeans and I have one new pair of CoH Kelly's on the way as well (I'm going to just be very gentle with this pair - good occasions only!!)

Hudson are my favorites, closely followed by 1921 jeans that I recently acquired and love the way they fit my rear. They flatten it out a bit, but also lift it at the same time, which is very nice.
I have some cropped Joes Jeans that I also love, very comfortable and forgiving!