Jeans And Sunglasses??

I love to buy great sunglasses. I have Chanel, D&B, Perosol, Anna Sui, Jones New York, Brighton ... blah, blah, blah. I don't really over spend on jeans. I find Gap jeans and Jones NY jeans fit me well and I stick with them. It's hard to find great jeans for petites.

i love BOTH! i buy cheap sunglasses that i can beat up and then i cherish my one and only (not for long!) designer sunglasses...chanel 5081's. i love them so much! i'll dish out the money for designer jeans but i don't like to pay too much...that's why i love off 5th. they always have 7fam for around $100

i'd like to think i spend lots of money on sunnie and jeans... but i think i only go through phases of doing that... at the moment, im pretty happy with my sunnies and my current pairs of jeans!

I'm so jealous of you ladies who have great sunglasses...I lose sunglasses constantly, I'm always setting them down somewhere or losing them in my car, so I buy Target sunglasses. I'd cry if I lost a $300 pair of sunglasses! But I'm big on designer jeans, I love Joe's!

i went through this crazy sunglass fetish last year and spent so much money. my husband thought i got over my craze for handbags. little did he know. i go through strange fanatical phases sometimes but my number #1 obsession will always be handbags.

I've never bought a pair of designer jeans. I'm quite happy with the Gap, etc. I've recently started to have a "thing" for sunglasses. I've had the same very nice pair from Nordstrom for about eight years now, but have recently added more pairs. Some cheap, like Guess. But I have two pair of gorgeous Dior sunglasses that I got at Nordstrom Rack for $49.00 each. And I still see the second pair at full price at sunglass shops all over town!

i wish i could spend money on sunnies, but everytime i spend more than like 50 bucks on them, they get crushed or lost. i really like designer jeans but my weight fluctuates so much i can't justify them yet...i'm usually on the upper end of their sizing and they just don't fit me right. i just lost twenty lbs and the next twenty should put me into a size 6/8...my reward is two pairs of SFAMs. :smile: for now, my fave pair of jeans were 10 dollars at target. :smile: