Jeans And Sunglasses??

1. how many of you bag freaks also have an issue with over spending on sunglasses and jeans?

2. I do buy a lot of sunglaseess... but not jeans... only have several pairs

3. i don't have a problem spending a lot on jeans.....but for some reason i can't bring myself to spend more than $300-350ish on sunglasses......which kills me because there are always chanel sunglasses i want that are just too expensive and i'm sooooo tempted to get them but i can never do it

4. i think 300 is plenty for sunglasses.....i can't spend more than that either. but i have too many at that price!

5. I am CRAZY for sunnies! I buy them all the time :smile: I tend to buy only Chanel, Dior and D & G. Jeans I dont go to crazy for. I mean I like them to look nice but I havent caught the bug yet for jeans that is.
    Selena

6. I'm more into the jeans than shades. I love my Chanel shades, but jeans are one of my other passions.

7. i think they are kinda of linked up in the dna...great jeans...a good pair of shades and a killer bag and the you're set!

8. I do spend a lot on sunglasses and jeans sometimes but I'm not obsessive with them like I am with handbags.

9. My spring/summer uniform:

Big shades - check
    Flawless handbag - check
    Super sexy jeans - check
    Wife Beater - check

I can never go wrong with the above. So can you tell - I have it bad - I am addicted to jeans, sunglasses and handbags. What is a girl to do?

10. i've got like 15 pair of sunglasses, but my issue is shoes. i currently own 69 pair.

11. Ummm,yeah. I like premium denim like Paige,SFAM,True Religion,R&R,you name it,and I prefer Chanel sunnies. It is sad,but my summer style is LV handbag,long tanks,hoops,great sandals or flipflops,designer jeans and Chanel sunnies. I am pitiful.:love:

12. I love sunglasses. I bought a pair of Prada's recently that were over $200. I have started to like some of the Chanel glasses.

13. I will spend money on jeans, but not so much on sunglasses. I "splurged" on a pair of Chanel two summers ago, and they are my only pair. They were over $200 at the time.

14. i had the denim bug last year. bought them every month, but now i stopped haven't bought a pair in a while, i just have too many! 20 something pairs of denim is more than enough. but this year i am sure i am going to buy more shades! i only have 3.

15. I tend to spend a lot on denim because I've found that more premium lines fit me better (I have long legs and some extra junk in the trunk), but I haven't jumped on the Chanel sunglass bandwagon. I just can't justify paying upwards of $300 for plastic that I'll probably lose or sit on. I prefer Prada and Miu Miu- classic, flattering and subtle. Marc Jacobs is nice too, but also over-priced. DG has gone a bit overboard with the logos these days. I could go on and on about sunglassess..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice