Jimmy Choo JChoo.com Strikes Again :(

Sorry to hear you had go through all that trouble. :sad:

I ordered from them on Saturday and they still haven't shipped my order, they claim there's some authentication problem with my credit card. :confused1: The card is fine and so are all the card details, and this is the 1st time this has ever happened. Strange!
I wonder if I'll ever see my bag! :crybaby:Their customer service promised to call me back today but they never did. :sad:

This happened to me too, surprisingly with Amex platinum (which I use for all kind of wacky things, so I am not sure why this set it off). Be aggressive about emailing JC--they will *never* send anything if you wait for them.

Well, sent 2 more e-mails now, but haven't received anything from them. :s My bank and credit card company are positive that this problem is at JCs end.

Why can't they get the Verified by Visa or Master Card Secure Code system to their webshop, that would make everything so much easier, not to mention faster.

I feel like I don't even want the Ramona bag from them anymore, and rather take my money to NAP, since I always experienced great customer service there.

This kind of action makes me suspect if they really do have the bag on stock, or if they have to get it from another store from another country, and this is just their sneaky way of playing more time. :wtf:

Well, sent 2 more e-mails now, but haven't received anything from them. :s My bank and credit card company are positive that this problem is at JCs end.

Why can't they get the Verified by Visa or Master Card Secure Code system to their webshop, that would make everything so much easier, not to mention faster.

I feel like I don't even want the Ramona bag from them anymore, and rather take my money to NAP, since I always experienced great customer service there.

This kind of action makes me suspect if they really do have the bag on stock, or if they have to get it from another store from another country, and this is just their sneaky way of playing more time. :wtf:

Problem is, from what I understand, Jchoo online is run by NAP. As you can see from this thread, I will never order from jchoo online or NAP again after the fiasco that took place over my Ramona order.

Good luck with yours.

Problem is, from what I understand, Jchoo online is run by NAP. As you can see from this thread, I will never order from jchoo online or NAP again after the fiasco that took place over my Ramona order.

Good luck with yours.

That is correct, the JChoo online store is run by NAP.

Good luck with yours.

:yes: Thanks lionlaw, still waiting for a reply from them. :sweatdrop: Haven't been giving up hope just yet. Now it seems like nobody's working there during the office hours though. :confused1:

I can't believe JC.com and NAP would have a connection. :wtf: Seriously?
Doesn't NAP sell JC products on their own? I always got very prompt product related replies from NAP, and never ever experienced any CC problems or delays, and all my products came in perfect condition. I have been purchasing 4 or 5 bags from NAP during the past year plus a lot more accessories and clothing. This JC.com webshop experience is the worst I ever had..... so far.