JAX sent the WRONG color!!!

OO I'm due to get a British Tan Large Flap Bleecker this week. I hope it comes in good shape!

I wish you all the luck...I would think they would eventually get it right...So fingers crossed for you...

I've never seen Buckskin Leather before...So the darkish color in the leather may just be in the leather itself...I thought it looked lightly blackish tint in areas...But...Not extremely noticable...But when purchasing a new bag...I would expect it to be prestine!

I pulled the bag out to show my husband...Now after the initial shock has worn off...It's not a HORRIBLE color as I originally thought...It doesn't make me want to puke...I actually feel guilty I was so against it. I look at it now...And it is rather a cute bag...Even in Buckskin...:girlsigh:...To the point that I am like...Do I call them back and say...I'll keep it. But then I really wanted the British Tan...

To the point...I wouldn't mind a purse in this color...Maybe not this bag...But I could go for another style...It's not horrible...Just shocking when one was expecting something else...