JapanLA Party -June 2

ragdolly is heeeeere!
the tshirt prints were in the "new hoodie" thread, and i posted them at the tokiholkics community.. in case you are still looking for em!

i apologize for the delay but im kinda handicapped tonight. can only type with one hand and im kinda moody about it. :cursing:

Here's the info for you, this is in the e-mail from Jamie.

JAPANLA PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JapanLA is having its 1 Year Anniversary on June 2nd. It is posted on www.cosplay.com, and here is the press release below. I hope you can make it, it will be really fun! We will have more details on the website next week...but you can rsvp now at:
[email protected], and tell us if you are entering the contest or not, please.

JapanLA Turns One!

JapanLA announces its One Year Anniversary Party!

When: Saturday, June 2nd, 2007

Where: Cinespace, 6356 Hollywood Blvd, 2nd Level, Hollywood, CA 90028.

JapanLA is a store off of Melrose Ave, in Los Angeles, that is known for having lots of hard-to-find Japanese and L.A. pop culture-inspired toys, t-shirts, accessories, and gifts. Brands they carry include tokidoki, Sanrio, Gloomy Bear, and more. The store caters mainly to adults who love anything cute, unique, and fun.

Cosplay.com will be hosting a cosplay contest with over $1000 worth of prizes and giveaways from JapanLA and Cosplay.com. Cosplay comes from the words “costume” and “play”, and is centered on dressing like characters from anime, manga, and video games. You do not have to dress up to attend the party. (No real or fake weapons are allowed at the party).

Hello Kitty will be available for pictures from 7pm to 10pm

Free gift bags for first 100 people, including fun stuff from tokidoki and more.

Free Face Painting will be available from 8pm to 12am

Rony’s Photobooth will be set up from 10pm-2am

This is a 21 and over event

Doors Open at 7pm until 2am

Free Admission with RSVP, but come early to make sure you get in.

For more information, Contact:

Jamie Rivadeneira
JapanLA
648 N. Fuller Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90036
(323) 934-5201
Email: [email protected]
RSVP: [email protected]

i rsvp'd but no conformation.. I just said two people were coming.. now I dunno if I need to leave a name or not but she didnt email me back saying she did.. egads

Hi TokidokiLover.. resend your email and add on to Jaime if she can let you know that she got your rsvp. I did that and she replied back and said she has me down for 4 for the party.

I wanna know what free tokidoki stuff will be in those bags!