JapanLA Party -June 2

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi.. is anyone in CA going to the JapanLA 1 year anniversary party? Here are the details.. http://www.cosplay.com/ You also have to rsvp (rsvp@japanla.com) and also let em know if you'll be entering the cosplay contest. I think I wanna go check it out!

They're also getting new Toki shirts tomorrow too! :smile:

2. omg that sounds like so much fun!!! You cali and west coast girls are so lucky. No wonder they made a toki tee that says "I :heart: L.A." .. you don't see one that says I :heart: NY .. lol

whoever goes ... have funnn !!

3. :yahoo:New to the board - but ME ME ME ME ME...I'm hoping to get a free gift bag...*crossing fingers*

4. I can only WISH I were going. I got that email too...I hope they get the cactus kitty tee.

Does anyone still have that picture of the new t-shirts? I Was trying to look through the threads but I can't remember who posted it and what thread it was in :sad: Maybe it was DreamsofToki or someone who did it? AWWW I want to see that pic agaain...anyone?

5. i just rsvp'd. how many people can we invite? I wanna invite 14 peeps.. hahaha.. (typical flip huh) LMAO!
    jk

6. theyre at tokiholics too! :yes:

snif snif im farther than all of you. no japanla party or goodies for me. :crybaby: i want the online shop NOW!!

7. ragdollia, where are you? lol.

8. omg I posted in so many threads I can't remember what thread the tee shirt pics were in .. arghh

9. *sigh* it's at times like this that i wish i lived on the west coast!

10. i know, me too tokidokiangel!

11. The cute t-shirts from eBay (one being ciao ciao on the candy cane) are in LatteGrl's "Summer 2007 Toki Clothing" thread.

12. ^Thanks, but no that's not what I was talking about. I was talking about the new prints with 10 or so shirts on the picture.

13. I WISH I WAS GOING!! :crybaby:

But I cant. Summer school. Junk.

I'm thinking about painting a munny doll for them.. shhhhh :whistle: but i gotta buy the naked one first.. Urbanz should have them next week

whoever is going, take pics!! And post!

14. Make me sad. I want to go. *sigh* hopefully we can go to Comic-con and JapanLA then.............

15. I think I read about it and wanted to go but I think it said something about being 21 or older :sad: I'm only 20 and my bf is 19 haha so I don't think I'll be going :cry: