Japanese or asian brand cosmetics- Any fans here?

Where can I buy this Tsubaki shampoo in Canada (Toronto) ? I would like to try this product. Thanks.

I :heart: Shiseido's Tsubaki hair care line. Not sure where to buy in Canada because I'm in San Francisco. We have a store (mini chain) called Ichiban Kan and they have an online store as well - http://www.ichibankanusa.com/s.nl/it.A/id.2930/.f

You may want to check if they ship to Canada.

I recently discovered Laneige and love their foundation/concealer combo. They also have a really cool pressed powder compact with SPF. Shu Uemura eyelash curler is a must for Asian lashes. Shiseido has some pretty lip gloss colors. I like their majorlica majorca line as well for on trend mascara and eye shadows (they are inexpensive and I don't feel guilty if I only use it a few times).

Last edited:
  • Fasio Powerstay Mascara 3D + Air Tech Curl
  • The Face Shop Stick Eyeshadows
  • Dodo Company Palgontong Makeup Theatrical Powder
  • Kate (by Kanebo) Eyeshadows
  • Shiseido moisturizers, purifying mask, etc.
:yes: I like all of these. The makeup seems to have a lot more staying power than American and European makeup brands, I guess it's because they are made with a humid climate in mind?

i'm obsessed with the palgontong powder. i only use that on my face with some moisturizer under it. i hate the feeling of foundation. i feel like i cant breathe. you know they discontinued it though :crybaby::crybaby:

i'm obsessed with the palgontong powder. i only use that on my face with some moisturizer under it. i hate the feeling of foundation. i feel like i cant breathe. you know they discontinued it though :crybaby::crybaby:

It's discontinued?! :crybaby:

I can't believe it's discontinued. I still see it everywhere in Taiwan. My female coworkers are all going to be devastated too :P (We all use the same powder)

Shiseido has some pretty lip gloss colors. I like their majorlica majorca line as well for on trend mascara and eye shadows (they are inexpensive and I don't feel guilty if I only use it a few times).

I love the Maquillage lip glosses/lip sticks. They are all soo pretty (but quite expensive).

And the Majolica Majorca shadows are wonderful! I just bought a few. They are surprisingly pigmented, and are a dream to blend. :girlysigh: (I do have to admit that their staying power without a base is way better than MAC. Hope the MAC lovers don't throw stones at me. :P )