Jaeniver's collection

beautiful collection!

Thank you so much! :smile:

Your collection is so beautifully curated! I love all your pieces, especially the Almas! Do you like using the smaller or the bigger size more?

Thank you! Alma is one of my favorite bags of all time. I actually use both sizes quite as often.. It just really depends on what my needs are for a specific day. I also like color cordinating so I often choose my bag to match my outfit. I actually got a BB Alma yesterday so now I own all the three sizes :smile: Love the BB as well. You can find my reveal with modeling pics here --> http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...haotic-life-reveal-838443-3.html#post25473936

I really love your bag collection. And you take such lovely photos too. The modelling pictures are great.

Thank you so much! :smile:

Here's my "make me feel better" bag that I simply needed in this rough period going on in my life. Alma BB in Epi Electric Noir!

I'm so happy with this bag. It's easy access (which is the most important thing for me, I hate all kind of flaps and straps that are on the way when getting things in or out), super lightweight, can also be worn crossbody with the included strap (Also fits like this with my winter coat! See the pictures below.) and it seriously fits a ton for a such a small bag. It also fits my Samsung NX1000 which is great when thinking about holidays and events where I want to bring my camera. All in all I think this bag is definitely worth the rather high price.

Attachments

• ihana.jpg
    ihana.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 479
  • edestä.jpg
    edestä.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 473
  • takaa.jpg
    takaa.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 472
Here's my "make me feel better" bag that I simply needed in this rough period going on in my life. Alma BB in Epi Electric Noir!

I'm so happy with this bag. It's easy access (which is the most important thing for me, I hate all kind of flaps and straps that are on the way when getting things in or out), super lightweight, can also be worn crossbody with the included strap (Also fits like this with my winter coat! See the pictures below.) and it seriously fits a ton for a such a small bag. It also fits my Samsung NX1000 which is great when thinking about holidays and events where I want to bring my camera. All in all I think this bag is definitely worth the rather high price.

ITs beautiful!