Jacquard Question

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
For those of you that have seen the Black/Natural in person .... is it more of a black/tan or a black/yellowy-tan? Does that make sense? Sometimes I see pics and it looks like a really pretty black/tan...but then other pics (such as the one that's on Ebay right now) the tan looks kind of yellowy and I don't like that. Your opinions are much needed. Thanks! :flowers:

geez I almost forgot! I was all excited about finally being able to post the ombre pics..ok sorry about the first pic there with stuffing stickin out I wasn't paying much attention obviously..I was just stuck on those ombre bags. Look at pic 3 you get one of those cute little lammie's on the zipper pull like the ombre's! and the last pic is close to a yellow leather handbag I don't know what brand or anything I just searched for yellow anything and snapped the picture.

Attachments

• 03-27-08_1900.jpg
    03-27-08_1900.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 03-27-08_1901.jpg
    03-27-08_1901.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 03-27-08_1902.jpg
    03-27-08_1902.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 03-27-08_1905.jpg
    03-27-08_1905.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 31
I know and that would be the sensible thing for me to do. Then I could wear it with warm and cool colors. But I'll always pick brown over black I guess because I have a warm skin tone?? But then I think I look good in black too. But one time I died my hair jet black and everyone told me I looked sickly. It was a nightmare! Ok, I'm rambling...the point is I still haven't decided, lol!

geez I almost forgot! I was all excited about finally being able to post the ombre pics..ok sorry about the first pic there with stuffing stickin out I wasn't paying much attention obviously..I was just stuck on those ombre bags. Look at pic 3 you get one of those cute little lammie's on the zipper pull like the ombre's! and the last pic is close to a yellow leather handbag I don't know what brand or anything I just searched for yellow anything and snapped the picture.

Mmmmmmm, Black/Natural. :drool: