Jacquard Question

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For those of you that have seen the Black/Natural in person .... is it more of a black/tan or a black/yellowy-tan? Does that make sense? Sometimes I see pics and it looks like a really pretty black/tan...but then other pics (such as the one that's on Ebay right now) the tan looks kind of yellowy and I don't like that. Your opinions are much needed. Thanks! :flowers:

2. I think the one on ebay is just a bad pic. I'll see if I can take a few pics when I return my purse.

3. :ty:

4. It's definitely TAN... not yellow or anything.

5. Great, so that means I still can't decide. Lol!

6. geez I almost forgot! I was all excited about finally being able to post the ombre pics..ok sorry about the first pic there with stuffing stickin out I wasn't paying much attention obviously..I was just stuck on those ombre bags. Look at pic 3 you get one of those cute little lammie's on the zipper pull like the ombre's! and the last pic is close to a yellow leather handbag I don't know what brand or anything I just searched for yellow anything and snapped the picture.

Attached Files:

7. Thank you soooo much VVV!!! Now I gotta decide between the Black/Natural the and the Mushroom. Thank goodness I still have months to decide! :lol:

8. no problem knasarae! decisions are always the hard part..I still am going for the blk.natural:graucho:

9. I know and that would be the sensible thing for me to do. Then I could wear it with warm and cool colors. But I'll always pick brown over black I guess because I have a warm skin tone?? But then I think I look good in black too. But one time I died my hair jet black and everyone told me I looked sickly. It was a nightmare! Ok, I'm rambling...the point is I still haven't decided, lol!

10. Mmmmmmm, Black/Natural. :drool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice