Jacksonville mon mono event?

Got my invite today. My hubby got the mail and said there was nothing for me but i saw the LV peeking out from the pile. He knows those LV letters are for the events. Lol. i thought they didn't do Mon monogram. I'm wondering if they are just for the event. Already texted my SA but I know she has the day off today. I was going to get a bag in October but I might convince hubby to let me get my bday present early.

Got my invite today. My hubby got the mail and said there was nothing for me but i saw the LV peeking out from the pile. He knows those LV letters are for the events. Lol. i thought they didn't do Mon monogram. I'm wondering if they are just for the event. Already texted my SA but I know she has the day off today. I was going to get a bag in October but I might convince hubby to let me get my bday present early.
Me too!
She said they are having an artist come in for the event. I definitely would like to go, but I feel badly because there's nothing I'm eyeing to purchase right now :sad:

Me too!
She said they are having an artist come in for the event. I definitely would like to go, but I feel badly because there's nothing I'm eyeing to purchase right now :sad:

I've wanted to get a mon monogram but didn't want to drive to Orlando to see the color swatches, so I put it out of my mind. Now that I know this only a one time event for the store I think I might get a bag. If I decide not to get a mon monogram I can always get something else. I haven't bought anything since May so I have that LV itch going on. Hehe