Jacksonville mon mono event?

wpbteacher8

LV newbie
Jun 24, 2011
North Florida
Got my invite today. My hubby got the mail and said there was nothing for me but i saw the LV peeking out from the pile. He knows those LV letters are for the events. Lol. i thought they didn't do Mon monogram. I'm wondering if they are just for the event. Already texted my SA but I know she has the day off today. I was going to get a bag in October but I might convince hubby to let me get my bday present early.

mrsinsyder

Mar 8, 2013
Florida
Got my invite today. My hubby got the mail and said there was nothing for me but i saw the LV peeking out from the pile. He knows those LV letters are for the events. Lol. i thought they didn't do Mon monogram. I'm wondering if they are just for the event. Already texted my SA but I know she has the day off today. I was going to get a bag in October but I might convince hubby to let me get my bday present early.
Me too!
She said they are having an artist come in for the event. I definitely would like to go, but I feel badly because there's nothing I'm eyeing to purchase right now :sad:

wpbteacher8

LV newbie
Jun 24, 2011
North Florida
Me too!
She said they are having an artist come in for the event. I definitely would like to go, but I feel badly because there's nothing I'm eyeing to purchase right now :sad:

I've wanted to get a mon monogram but didn't want to drive to Orlando to see the color swatches, so I put it out of my mind. Now that I know this only a one time event for the store I think I might get a bag. If I decide not to get a mon monogram I can always get something else. I haven't bought anything since May so I have that LV itch going on. Hehe