Jackpot!!! Second bag today!!!

LV_addict said:
:yahoo:You know me and my love for Noes!!! Well, here is it is - my "new" Noe!!!:yahoo:I think I was more excited to get this than the bucket!!!:nuts: I have two petit noes already and love them so much so I decided to get a regular Noe!!! I LOVE IT!!!:love: My fave SA, eBay, got it for me!!!;):lol:

Awesome looking bag! Nice shout out to your favorite SA, eBay! ;)

That is a beautiful noe!

Your love of noes convinced me to get one (black epi) and I love it! Thank you for pointing me towards that bag!
Ebay has had some great prices on epi noes lately....

ck21 said:
That is a beautiful noe!

Your love of noes convinced me to get one (black epi) and I love it! Thank you for pointing me towards that bag!
Ebay has had some great prices on epi noes lately....

I am glad to hear that you are happy with your Noe!!!:smile: You are right, eBay does have some great deals on epi noes!!! And mono ones as well! I was looking at the yellow one the other day but I think I will stop at three!:lol:

And thanks a million, lovely ladies!!!:flowers:

WOW!! Jackpot is right!! That Black & red combo is a stunner!! I love the large Noe... nice & big to go with the big bag craze now. As usual, you model it perfectly making everyone want to run & get one! Congrats on your second "fabulous" bag today!! :smile: