J.LO Pregnant

The sexy singer who married third husband Marc Anthony last month in a secret ceremony, is now expecting her first child

Prada's Meadow said:
Jennifer Lopez is reportedly pregnant with her first child.
The sexy singer who married third husband Marc Anthony last month in a secret ceremony, is now expecting her first child, friends have revealed.
A source told America's New York Post newspaper: "Her friends and family members have told us she is pregnant."
But representatives for the 34-year old star continue to deny the claims.

jennifer-lopez.jpg

Apparently this is how the story broke **if true**

Former 'American Idol' star Jess McCartney let the news slip during an interview with Atlanta radio station, Star 94 on Thursday (24.08.06).
When the 'Right Where You Want Me' singer was asked why Jennifer had pulled out of her new movie 'Dallas' he responded: "She didn't get fired. She's pregnant."
As soon as he realised what he said, the 19-year-old turned to his personal assistant and asked: "Was I not supposed to say anything?"
J.Lo - who is married to singer Marc Anthony - recently admitted she is desperate to start a family and had started eating spinach to make her more fertile.
On her doctor's recommendations, the Latin star has allegedly been eating the leafy vegetable three times a day to boost her intake of folic acid and increase her chances of conception.

Congratulations to her and Marc.

I was sick of her and glad for her recent absense!
Crap now the media is gonna start the freaking baby bump watch!