J-Lo Dior Gaucho

Paisley

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
I did not see anyone else show this- and even though she's not all put togather- the purse and herself look terrific!:biggrin:
Anyone else have recent pics of celeb's- I'd love to see
( I know there's a thread for celebs with bags- starting a fresh one!)

Attachments

• jlo-3.27.jpg
    jlo-3.27.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 2,403
LOVE the bag and I've tried very hard not to like her, but can't really seem to, LOL!
She's a really beautiful woman IMO, tough to look bad when you have her face to work w/.

Paisley said:
I did not see anyone else show this- and even though she's not all put togather- the purse and herself look terrific!:biggrin:
Anyone else have recent pics of celeb's- I'd love to see
( I know there's a thread for celebs with bags- starting a fresh one!)
Another person has already posted about this under the Handbags & Purse section.

I think she looks great! I love stars who can look casual and still lovely at the same time. Although I am sure someone worked on her before she left home to make her look "unfinished" and still perfect. The bag is amazing! I just lost out on a smaller version in brown, but now I am LOVING that larger size.

With the exception of the hair (which I'll politely refrain from commenting on), I think she looks pretty too. I think the bag goes great with her outfit - I have the medium in that color and am having trouble finding things it looks good with - I think she's working it well enough.