J-Lo Dior Gaucho

1. I did not see anyone else show this- and even though she's not all put togather- the purse and herself look terrific!:biggrin:
    Anyone else have recent pics of celeb's- I'd love to see
    ( I know there's a thread for celebs with bags- starting a fresh one!)

jlo-3.27.jpg
  2. I like the gaucho only in red. Hot bag.

3. LOVE the bag and I've tried very hard not to like her, but can't really seem to, LOL!
    She's a really beautiful woman IMO, tough to look bad when you have her face to work w/.

4. Its a great looking bag.
    BIG Fan of Christian Dior.
    Love the saddle bags.:love:

5. Looks great on her :biggrin:

6. Another person has already posted about this under the Handbags & Purse section.

7. very pretty on her!

8. I think the bag doesn't work with that outfit.
    But the bag is great though! :smile:

9. Definitely a great bag!

10. I love Jlo, but she doesn't look as put together as usual. Love the bag - doesn't really go with her outfit IMO.

11. That Dior does nothing for me. :sad2:

12. She looks good! Sigh, I admit I do my hair like that on some unbearably hot and humid days!

13. I think she looks great! I love stars who can look casual and still lovely at the same time. Although I am sure someone worked on her before she left home to make her look "unfinished" and still perfect. The bag is amazing! I just lost out on a smaller version in brown, but now I am LOVING that larger size.

14. With the exception of the hair (which I'll politely refrain from commenting on), I think she looks pretty too. I think the bag goes great with her outfit - I have the medium in that color and am having trouble finding things it looks good with - I think she's working it well enough.

15. It looks hot in white too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice