J. and the Giant Purse (photos of DD & 40 cm Kelly)

priceless Laboheme!!! Beautiful children!!!
j9lu2.jpg

Thank you KallieGirl, Angelfish(I love AbFab and I'm subliminally convinced that you sound like J. Lumley as Patsy! LoL!)...

...Tokyogirl, jp824, Suzie, Sus, hermesmonkey, ggirl, Kellybag, chesia, M'sian@Hermes (it's Graphite Clemence), feifei87, PeanutBabyCakes, Pooky...

...valencia (LOL about the up to 8 children for the Livret de Famille...Oh dear, I don't think my mind & body are up to that total...:lol:)

... Nola, mrsbaglady, gracekelly (I wish!...the other 2 'crumbcrushers' take a lot of attention...it was so nice w/ DS1 to have so much time..The first pregnancy and infancy were so wonderful!)...

...lisawhit, mooks, brtracy, kenzie1980, Deelove82, mistikat, preppycowgirl (Yes, she's totally staking her claim on it. lol!), transcendent1 (I'm going to be so old-fashioned and over protective..lol!), beaumonde, and ms piggy.

You all are the best!! You really know how to make a bedraggled, exhausted mom feel great! :love::heart: :flowers:

Here's another I found of the Kelly(& Concerto carré) w/ DS2 ...it's blurry and he had a cold, so I'm including a couple of normal ones too:

ds1 & ds2
aver3mf1.jpg