J. and the Giant Purse (photos of DD & 40 cm Kelly)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ...~(please click to expand)~

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]:lol: @ DS1's expression.

2. OMG - adorable!!

[​IMG]

(brave mommy!)

3. So adorable! Did your heart skip a beat when she put her mouth on the handle?!

4. Your Baby DD has great taste !:tup:

5. OMG!!! So cute. OMG, OMG!! Your kids are gorgeous! (and so is the purse).

6. Thanks Piaffe! She seems to know there's something a bit odd about the bag.:lol:

7. Not so much for the bag as suddenly wondering what chemical(s) they're using to treat the leather.:s:sweatdrop::lol:

8. LA Your children are adorable! (Your purse is nice too!)

9. Those teeth (gumm) marks will be a memory that will last forever! Literally! I sometimes wish I could have another little one, but mommy's mind would implode and that's not good for husband and DD! LOL!

10. Lab that is just TOOOOOOO Cute! Where ya' been girl? Been missin' ya'!!!

11. Thanks PerleRare & P-B!:flowers: Hopefully she'll get a kick out of the photos when she's older & larger than most bags.

12. I've often thought of a 40cm kelly but I just can't get past the one handle and just the way it's made. But, it is for sure the amount of space I need in a bag. I have a 40cm birkin. (Just sold my only other 40cm birkin to a lovely TPF member) so I'm on the prowl!

13. She's too cute!!! So adorable indeed... Thank you for the love pictures. :heart: :heart:

14. Laboheme, your kids are adorable!! :smile:

15. such a cute picture!