Ivory/WinterWhite bags for Fall/Winter?

temo

Jul 13, 2006
I know every year this time of the season, this issue gets discussed, but what do you say this year? Anyone plan on doing it? (Except, of course, all you lucky ones who live where the weather is good.)

Sure! I have an off-white bag that will look great with my brown outfits. I don't mind off-white/cream (and have a winter coat in that color too); I just avoid stark white.

I generally don't have a problem with using white/ivory bags in the winter. I'm more concerned about the bag getting dirty though, because of all the melting snow and wet weather outside.

When I saw the thread title I immediately thought of the LV corail blanc vernis alma! That is such a beautiful bag, but I can't imagine myself using that in the winter time. Maybe it's because most of my winter clothes, the colours are very dull.

I think ivory/cream bags look great in the fall with the chocolate browns and beige outfits, but pure white looks much better in the summer to me. I'm dying for a new white bag, but I'll wait until the spring to get it.

I think off white is definitely great for all seasons :smile:
I just love how white/off white bags during Falll & Winter look against darker colors & I definitely plan on doing it!

I absolutely love white & off white bags! I only have a pure white purse, but for some reason I don't really use my pure white purse that much during the Fall season. I use it quite a lot during the Winter months though (pure white reminds me of snow).

So, just having purchased a bright (milk) white woven leather bag with no hardware, I want to carry it when it arrives next week. So, what is the consensus? The bag is the color of fresh snow, which means I will match the landscape for quite a while (when we finally get snow)... I was thinking of tying a red ribbon on the strap for Christmas/Winter Solstice...

So, just having purchased a bright (milk) white woven leather bag with no hardware, I want to carry it when it arrives next week. So, what is the consensus? The bag is the color of fresh snow, which means I will match the landscape for quite a while (when we finally get snow)... I was thinking of tying a red ribbon on the strap for Christmas/Winter Solstice...
Sounds lovely! Reminds me of peppermint.