I've seen a lot of great

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
looking large round faced (man sized)watches on very stylish women lately - does anyone know anything about that look? what watches are they wearing?

I wear a Mens Cartier Pasha and have for about 10 years now. The only problem is you get used to it. I want an evening watch and every time my husband and I look at a diamond watch, it looks tiny! A big diamond watch would make me look like P. Diddy's next door neighbor!

^^ I worked for Tiffany & Co. in watches for about 7 years and we considered Cartier (watches, especially) to be our nemesis. Pretty much immediately upon my 'retiring' (I had a baby), I got my Pasha!

Issmom said:
I wear a Mens Cartier Pasha and have for about 10 years now. The only problem is you get used to it. I want an evening watch and every time my husband and I look at a diamond watch, it looks tiny! A big diamond watch would make me look like P. Diddy's next door neighbor!

P. Diddy's neighbor?? Ha ha ha...

Here is the one I'm getting :biggrin:

http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10924805&SectionID=9000

p10924805_ph_hero.jpg

Possibly in pink, but the whitish is growing on me too!

I don't trust myself to have a really nice watch because I'm always bumping my watch arm into things and getting my watch scratched, so I stick mostly to Swatches, they're pretty reasonably priced, and come in some of those large styles you like. But if I could trust myself with a more expensive one I'd go for something from Officina del Tempo. You can check them out here: http://www.officinadeltempo.com

Most of their styles are rectangular, but they do have a few round styles called "revolution."

wow, thats a really nice watch, noriko, hopefully in two years or so i can go for a nicer watch, (have to save up so college wont bankrupt me lol) is there a specific way to wear a mens watch? i mean i dont dress as feminine as one might, but are there metals or colors a girl should stay away from?