I've seen a lot of great

1. looking large round faced (man sized)watches on very stylish women lately - does anyone know anything about that look? what watches are they wearing?

2. Oh! I love large watches. There are so many different brands out for this trend. Personally, I own a Michele watch, and love that it is so versatile. The straps are interchangeable, which makes coordinating easy. Check it out at www.michelewatches.com.

3. I wear a Mens Cartier Pasha and have for about 10 years now. The only problem is you get used to it. I want an evening watch and every time my husband and I look at a diamond watch, it looks tiny! A big diamond watch would make me look like P. Diddy's next door neighbor!

4. Thanks Suli - I'm headed for the website!!!:biggrin:

5. I just want "the look" a Cartier is way out of my price range - grateful for your response - you are lucky!

6. ^^ I worked for Tiffany & Co. in watches for about 7 years and we considered Cartier (watches, especially) to be our nemesis. Pretty much immediately upon my 'retiring' (I had a baby), I got my Pasha!

7. I've had 4 kids - no Pasha - but I'm not complaining - life is good.

8. ^^ It was at a charity auction.....

9. P. Diddy's neighbor?? Ha ha ha...

10. I don't trust myself to have a really nice watch because I'm always bumping my watch arm into things and getting my watch scratched, so I stick mostly to Swatches, they're pretty reasonably priced, and come in some of those large styles you like. But if I could trust myself with a more expensive one I'd go for something from Officina del Tempo. You can check them out here: http://www.officinadeltempo.com

Most of their styles are rectangular, but they do have a few round styles called "revolution."

11. gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

12. Thanks Jaffa, I think I'll check out the swatches

13. wow, thats a really nice watch, noriko, hopefully in two years or so i can go for a nicer watch, (have to save up so college wont bankrupt me lol) is there a specific way to wear a mens watch? i mean i dont dress as feminine as one might, but are there metals or colors a girl should stay away from?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice