I've ODed on LV....

I've gotten those too....but I live about 45 min. from michigan city so I never use them. I get the free food too. LOL
when I lived in Cali it was worse. We'd go to Reno & Tahoe all the time.....would get everything comped plus earn cashback for gambling. They still mail me free stays for Reno, Tahoe & Vegas (and we only gambled in vegas once). They do whatever they can to get you back!

Just relax and enjoy your new interest. Life is so short, that many times we don't enjoy it. Many of us always say "I'll get it later", but unfortunately we never get to later.

I don't either...I think it could be seen that way. Maybe the competitive nature in some people....but honestly I never saw it that way. There are so many on here with much larger collections that I'd be bankrupt if I was trying to "keep up with so-and-so".

Just relax and enjoy your new interest. Life is so short, that many times we don't enjoy it. Many of us always say "I'll get it later", but unfortunately we never get to later.

Thanks Smith! I agree...one of my dearest friends is in her 50s and her hubby is in his 60s and he is always buying, buying, buying. His motto "I'll be dead someday...and I don't want to have any regrets that I didn't do something/buy something I could have"

Wow, you bought a lot!!!!!111 Lol! I think it is funny! You shoul feel happy, you have bought some really nice pieces! I think I will get like you once I have the funds to buy some discontinue items!!!!!! Maybe you should take a break until the Groom lines come out!

Thanks Smith! I agree...one of my dearest friends is in her 50s and her hubby is in his 60s and he is always buying, buying, buying. His motto "I'll be dead someday...and I don't want to have any regrets that I didn't do something/buy something I could have"

That sounds good to me!! LOL Any excuse will work for me! :yes: :yahoo:

LOL lmp.....Groom releases on Monday,....so I am going to get my pieces I'm waitlisted for (which I had the money stashed away since I didn't buy the mini lin speedy) and then stop for awhile!

I'm waitlisted for the wallets and the round coin holder and the cles. the wallets are for my BIL and the other 2 are for me. But I will definetly post pics when they arrive (well provided I'm high enough up on the waitlist to get all of them!)

I went on an overdrive too with LV bags and recently just started cleaning out my closet and selling some of my impulse LV conquests. I'm feeling much better now and less guilty, but I'm still planning on buying some groom and damier azur pieces.

Hang in there... it's just a phase... you'll calm down eventually. :flowers:

Hubby recomended that I do that too.....but right now I am in love with all of them and couldn't bear to part with them. I'm contemplating maybe selling off some of my other non-LV ones though.

Would should start a support group for people who are taking a break from buying more LV or Gucci or Chanel or MJ or Prada......This site reminds me of what I do not have and makes me want to buy more. It could be my personality has well. For now I am going to drool over over peoples purchases and enjoy what I have. Many of my bags are in their dust covers and rarely get out now how fair is that. I have new bags that I have only used once so I know I have a problem. Also I am going to make an effort to rotate my bags. Yesterday I put my large Gucci boston(I carried that bag for a month straight) away and I am using my mono speedy 30 for the next week then I will bring out a different bag. After the Grooms collection we will support you in taking a buying break. Just think new stuff comes out all the time so, to keep up would cost you a fortune. Buying LV is way better than gambling....at least LV is gorgeous an is sort of an investment into your personal style!!!!! Great collection enjoy it and rotate your pieces so it will feel like you have something new on everyday!!!!

twiggers- i can't wait to see the photos! this may sound wierd, and maybe it should be for a dif. thread, but do you 'display' your pieces? i mean... it is like collecting anything else- and they are lovely... i was just wondering if there was a way to show them... or would that be weird... (i do not have enough bags to warrant a display)