I've Got The 411 On Our *PINK PATENT ERGO!* I FOUND A PIC! post #69!!!!

Excellent! Your doing everything right. On the other hand, I can not have carbs at all. I have cravings beyond cravings so I hopefully starting my excercise plan this week along with lots of protein and low carbs. So far so good. So should we make our pink patent hobos our weight loss reward? If we give up we get no new Coach??:graucho:

Yes! With the exception that at 25 pounds I am going to get an accessory like a cosmetic case or something like that. That should fall around the March PCE and the finale should be around June PCE (I've done a little thinking on this, ya think? :sneaky::winkiss::biguns:) Definitely get your proteins in especially within an hour or so after any weight training.

Yes! With the exception that at 25 pounds I am going to get an accessory like a cosmetic case or something like that. That should fall around the March PCE and the finale should be around June PCE (I've done a little thinking on this, ya think? :sneaky::winkiss::biguns:)

Thats awsome! Short term goals are what really helps the weight loss plan. I'll be here to support you the whole way throug!;)

YOU GO GIRLS! I hope to see pics of this pink patent bag in June, with both of you modeling it!

I'm thinking that losing weight will open up a whole range of bags with shorter drops that aren't as comfortable on me now. :nuts: Like the Ergo tote I saw at the outlet when I bought my Bleeker but the drop was a bit tight on me right now.

I am on weight watchers too. I have been on for some time and have lost 15lbs. My weight loss is coming very slowly but I am still chuggin along. LOL. I still need to loose 40-50lbs as well. When I finish (whenever that may be...) I will get another bag!! It works as motivation LOL. Actually, I find the meetings really helpful. Last week my leader took all the name tags and scrunched them up in a ball and asked who was struggling this week. So I raised my hand and informed her I have been struggling for about 2 months. Going up and down between the same damn two pounds. She handed me the ball of name tags and told me to remember when I am struggling this week that they are all there to support me. I thought it was cute. I will stop rambling now... YAY!

I am on weight watchers too. I have been on for some time and have lost 15lbs. My weight loss is coming very slowly but I am still chuggin along. LOL. I still need to loose 40-50lbs as well. When I finish (whenever that may be...) I will get another bag!! It works as motivation LOL. Actually, I find the meetings really helpful. Last week my leader took all the name tags and scrunched them up in a ball and asked who was struggling this week. So I raised my hand and informed her I have been struggling for about 2 months. Going up and down between the same damn two pounds. She handed me the ball of name tags and told me to remember when I am struggling this week that they are all there to support me. I thought it was cute. I will stop rambling now... YAY!

Bootsky that is wonderful! Hope you've got that special Coach bag your dying for ready, cause you'll be there before you know it!:yes: