I've Got The 411 On Our *PINK PATENT ERGO!* I FOUND A PIC! post #69!!!!

I don't know if you have ever looked into it or not, but yoga is awesome for burning fat and building muscle. I have met so many women losing weight by yoga and diet alone. I used to do weight training but believe it or not, I have more muscle tone and definition from yoga and its more fun too! I used to go to Yoga studios but its just too expenisve. I now do my yoga at home with a website that does free classes everyday and they're new classes everyday. I'm not affiliated with this website by the way. I just faithfully do their classes! LOL.....PM me if you want more info. I've been doing yoga for 3 years now and am in the best shape of my life. It also makes you more flexible. I haven't been this flexible since I was a kid! LOL.... Anway, its great stuff. Just another option for ya :tup:

O gracious no! I love my carbs but I have switched to whole grains and cut out sugar and processed foods as much as possible. I am doing Flex plan on Weight Watchers and when I feel confident enough, I'll switch to their Core plan. That's pretty close to clean eating and that's what I want to try to follow most of the time. Best way to get rid of belly fat and such along with cardio and weight training. Getting the food part sorted out again and have added some cardio. After a little bit, I plan on adding in the weight training. Muscle burns way more calories than fat and light to mid weight training is one of the best things you can do for yourself. I've studied tons and tons on this- just need to get myself to do this long-term.

I don't know if you have ever looked into it or not, but yoga is awesome for burning fat and building muscle. I have met so many women losing weight by yoga and diet alone. I used to do weight training but believe it or not, I have more muscle tone and definition from yoga and its more fun too! I used to go to Yoga studios but its just too expenisve. I now do my yoga at home with a website that does free classes everyday and they're new classes everyday. I'm not affiliated with this website by the way. I just faithfully do their classes! LOL.....PM me if you want more info. I've been doing yoga for 3 years now and am in the best shape of my life. It also makes you more flexible. I haven't been this flexible since I was a kid! LOL.... Anway, its great stuff. Just another option for ya :tup:

Thats awsome! Im totall excited for you!

ok....now I see the wristlet on your siggy and NOW I'm wanting it too!!! LOL...I love pink and red...my fave colors...I think I will kick myself if I don't buy something in this V-Day line before its gone! :sweatdrop:

:nuts:Get it!! We'll start our own valentines wristlet club! Hurry, as ya know its limited and when it gone its gone:shame:

:nuts:Get it!! We'll start our own valentines wristlet club! Hurry, as ya know its limited and when it gone its gone:shame:

oh.....enabling alert!!!! LOL......hmmmmm..........could squeeze in a trip to Coach tomorrow between 12-2.......:graucho: hmmm...... I know hubby won't think to buy me this for Valentine's....I could just buy it to ENSURE I get what I want, right? yeah, thats it! Its an early Valentine's present from hubby to me! LOL.....:lol:

oh.....enabling alert!!!! LOL......hmmmmm..........could squeeze in a trip to Coach tomorrow between 12-2.......:graucho: hmmm...... I know hubby won't think to buy me this for Valentine's....I could just buy it to ENSURE I get what I want, right? yeah, thats it! Its an early Valentine's present from hubby to me! LOL.....:lol:

:yes:Exactly what I did!!:lol:

Thumbs up :tup:for exchange policys! It totally adds a pop inside of your bag:yes: Which wristlet did ya get?

I got this one maybe I can call and cancel that one and add the valentine one to my order lol..

41146_BKHMA_d2.jpg