I've got Butterfly's over this one!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went in planning on something else until they pulled this beauty from the back. Took my breath away. Quick snap from the car.

Attached Files:

2. One of a kind!!

3. Beautiful! I've been trying to find this. Is it online yet?

4. No it's not. They won't put it out until next week. They have the forest swagger on the floor, but that's not online either.

5. Thanks... the Coach store is over an hour away. (the outlet is only 15 mins. away but they won't carry it). I`ll wait and get it online. What is the largest size this comes in? I heard it only comes in small sizes.

6. Yes, I believe that's correct this is the 27. It comes smaller too I think, but I don't believe larger.

7. So cute! [emoji173]️

8. Yep, I bought the 21 last week and they said it only comes in 21 and 27.

It's soooooo cute, congrats!!

9. Cute!!

10. Oh wow .. that is stunning! May I ask how much in USD (I will convert to CDN ;) ).

11. I believe the 21 is $495 and the 27 is $695

12. Very nice!!! :smile:

13. Super cute, enjoy!

14. Pretty!

15. Thanks :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice